PART 24: Graduation Day

WAR'S GRADUATION DAY

🅈🄸🄽 🄿🄾🅅

Looking at my boyfriend now, there was no other word to describe how I felt other than proud. I'm proud of him. War finally finished his study and he looked so handsome and cute wearing a graduation regalia. From downstairs, I became his personal photographer as I never stopped snapping his photos. His smile caused my heart to swell. So cute.

As he got off from the stage and received his bachelor's degree, I walked over to him and gave him a hearty hug.

"Congrats, my baby," I said and gave him a deep kiss on his forehead. He smiled widely and cupped my face, then kissed my lips.

"Thank you, love. You always play a significant part on my big day, in my life," he gave another kiss on my lips and clung to my neck.

"I love you," he said while beaming sweetly.

"I love you too. So much," I replied and pulled him into a hug. From afar, I noticed War's ex boyfriend looked at us. He didn't say anything or showed any reaction. He simply gave us a brief moment of his attention before walking away.

"Let's take a picture with your parents."

"Let's go," he responded and we were holding hands walking to his parents.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

War's parents already knew about us and gladly, they accepted me as War's lover, so my parents were. As long as we were happy together, they didn't argue about our relationship.

War was the first person I brought to meet my parents and my parents were also aware of my behavior in the past, always playing around with different people, so they stared at me in shock when I introduced War as my lover. Their biggest concern was War because they didn't want me to just play with him but of course I'm not doing that. I love my boyfriend so much. I was certain of everything about him.

"After this, you can take over our family business, War," War's dad said while we were having lunch after the graduation day.

"But dad, can I take a rest for a few months before starting to work? I may become busy after this," War replied.

"Sure, you should take a good rest and go on vacation, son."

"Yin," his dad called me.

"Yes, dad?"

"If you're not busy, you both should go on vacation. Just tell me whenever you both are free, I will book the ticket," dad said which made me smile. I couldn't deny that his parents were so supportive and they also welcomed me warmly after War told them about us.

"Sure, dad. I also planned to take War to go on vacation."

I looked at War and smiled. This man became cuter each day. How lucky I got him.

"By the way Yin, I heard you're the one who will handle the summer collection for Hermès. Is it true?" War's mom asked.

"Ah yes, I'll be responsible for the photoshoot. Maybe it started next month."

"Do you want the limited collection?"

"Can I really get it?" His mom asked with sparkling eyes, causing me to chuckle.

"Mommm, you shouldn't use Yin to get that," War replied while pouting his lips.

"Aww, why? He's your boyfriend, not like I ask the stranger. Right, Yin?"

I couldn't help but smile as I looked at them and War's reaction was so endearing that I wanted to squeeze his soft cheek.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜