PART 30: Forever Mine

TWO MONTHS LATER

🅈🄸🄽 🄿🄾🅅

Since the episode of War's shitty ex-boyfriend trying to convince War to get back with him two months ago, I've been aware of the way that kid looked at my angel. He constantly eyed my boyfriend and tried to get his attention throughout every meeting he had at War's company.

But nothing had changed. I trusted War more than anything. He was the person who loves me and takes care of me, always puts my needs ahead of his own and would do anything for me. I trusted him because I know he will never do anything that would hurt me.

War loves me so much, so am I. The kid couldn't do anything to separate us and made War choose him over me. He became War's past but I'm the present and future for my love.

Like earlier when I went to War's company to pick him up, I noticed that the kid tried to talk to him while he was waiting for me. I'm not mad at my boyfriend. Of course I'm not because he wasn't the only one that tried to approach my angel in the past few years up until now but everytime it happened, War always kept loving and choosing me.

I'm the only one that War loves. Everyone should know that.

I'm just irritated with those people for not being able to respect someone's relationship. They are trying to steal my angel, how dare they? What do they think they are? So rude and disrespectful.

I walked over to my boyfriend as he was standing in front of the big mirror after just getting out of the shower and only wearing a bathrobe. I hugged him from behind and inhaled his neck. Like usual, it smells lovely. So heavenly.

"Baby"

War titled his head a bit to give me more access to nuzzle my top nose around his neck.

"Take the rest off," I demanded and he seemed startled with my sudden request.

"Hm?"

"I want to see you naked in front of me right now, angel," I said and lightly kissed his earlobe while my eyes fixed on our reflection in the mirror to see his reaction.

"Are you going to..." He shut himself up when I raised my brows at him.

Without arguing, he pulled the rope on his bathrobe and let it fall into the floor, standing naked now and I also did the same to myself. We were both totally naked and War darted his eyes in the mirror to see me touching myself slowly, almost like I was trying to tease himself. He gulped his saliva as he could see the pre-come leaking from my tip as I ran my thumb over it.

I continued to hug him from behind and brought my thumb to his mouth. He then licked it clean while staring at me, which made me smirk. My naughty boyfriend.

"You want more, baby?" I asked while he continued to suck and licked my thumb until it wet with his saliva. He then continued suck my other fingers as well.

"Em, give me more, love," he replied half out of breath, enjoying licking my cum.

He turned his head slightly and I removed my thumb from his mouth before pressing my lips against him. It was a mess of restless tongues and soft moans. He had no control over the kiss and I didn't care. I wanted to show that he only belonged to me and this pretty mouth, only I could taste it. Forever. He will always be mine.

He moved his hands to my lower part but I was quick to grab them and pull away from the kiss.

"No, baby," I smirked and pressed his chest against the big mirror in front of us. I grabbed his wrist and positioned them behind him, then pushed my chest against his back to hold them in place.