LAST PART: My Everything

🅆🄰🅁 🄿🄾🅅

Today, Yin and I went to the Adaline's Wardrobe to get a suit for us to wear to my best friend's wedding from college, Win. Our arrival was greeted by several workers and we walked inside the VIP room to try our suit.

"Are you excited to go to your friend's wedding?" Yin asked while I fixed his collar suit to make it look neat.

I smiled and hugged him, resting my chin on his chest while staring lovely at him. "Yeah, I'm so happy for him. He's really in love with his girlfriend," I replied and Yin gave me his sweet smile while caressing my hair.

"Do you remember our fourth anniversary the next day after your friend's wedding? It's also your birthday."

"Of course I remember. I always count our day," I answered, causing him to giggle and he returned my hug.

"We have already been together for four years," I said in a low tone.

A few days before our fourth anniversary and up until now, my love for Yin kept increasing every single day. He made me happy by the simple things he does, which completes every day of mine.

The moment I met him, it was like I was given a ray of hope in this world full of sadness. He gave me assurance that I was worthy of love and taught me what true love is. He brought happiness into my world and now, I couldn't imagine a life without him. In fact, I never want to imagine it. I really appreciate the fact that he made me feel whole, as if I had never been broken in the first place. He's my everything. Only him.

He turned me to face the mirror and hugged me from behind. "I love you so much," he whispered and kissed my cheek.

"It reminds me of when you asked me to accompany you to the prom night. We also tried the suit like this."

I smiled with his words and turned my head slightly to look at him, then planted a soft kiss on his lips. "It was almost four years ago."

"Yeah, time flies so fast. I'm always happy being with you," he replied and kissed my cheek deeply. "I'm so in love with my angel," he uttered against my skin.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

After finishing my work in the office room, I walked to our bedroom and heard water hitting the floor in the bathroom. 'Yin must have been showering,' I muttered and I opened the bathroom door. My guess was right.

I smiled and undressed, totally naked now before opening the glass door and giving Yin a back embrace. He initially appeared a little startled but as soon as he realized it was me, he smiled and turned to face me.

"You have done your work?" Yin asked as I took the body wash and dispensed a small amount into my hand.

"Yeah, I thought you were waiting for me to take a shower together," I replied while rubbing the body wash in my palms and then massaging it to his shoulders and to his arms.

"You said you are tired," he said and wrapped his arms around my waist as I continued to rub his skin. I smiled and massaged his chest, receiving a soft moan from him.

"I'm tired because of my work. You know I will never feel tired for you." He smiled as I said that and pulled me closer until our members rubbed against each other. I cleaned the body wash on his body with warm water.

As I looked at him, his eyes wandered to my lips, keeping his gaze there for some time before he met my eyes. I watched his Adam's apple twitch as he swallowed his saliva roughly. I smiled and looked at his lower part, my love already hard. Not only could he affect me easily but I was the same, just a slight touch by me already made him give in.