PART 26: An Event

🅆🄰🅁 🄿🄾🅅

This week Yin had an event in Italy that he had to attend to and as always whenever he had to travel for work, he would take me with him. We stayed at the Royal Hotel SanRemo next to the beach when fashion week was going on.

As soon as we got to the hotel, my eyes started to wander around, taking in the gorgeous setting that we were in. The waiting area was furnished with expensive furniture and pricey accessories. On my right, a large marble staircase with gold grips on either side was depicted. The most stunning feature of all was the stunning chandelier that hangs gracefully from the ceiling and causes me to look up in awe. This place was truly beautiful.

After we were greeted by the people here, we steadily made our way down the enormous hallway, searching for our room, keeping an eye out for the number "101" on each door.

"Found it," Yin said and pulled out the cards, slightly pushing it against the detector on the door, finally giving us access to our room. Yin stepped aside, allowing me to go in first and I entered our room.

The room was wonderful. A spacious, king-sized bed was set up against the wall with lovely bedding and plush cushions. Along with an armchair and a vanity directly across from the bed, there are two bedside tables on either side of the bed. The entire ocean was depicted directly in front of us from the balcony, which offers a beautiful view. Absolutely stunning.

"Do you get the most expensive room?" I asked and he hugged me from behind after he put our luggage on the bedside.

"Yeah, I want to honeymoon with you."

"Honeymoon?" I chuckled and he kissed my cheek, then nuzzled his top nose around there.

"Do you like this place?"

"Yeah, it's beautiful," I answered and he turned my body to face him.

He caressed my cheek gently and had a lovely smile on his face. "Beautiful," he said, almost inaudible and pressed his lips against mine.

Both of his hands were holding my face perfectly close to his. I smiled with the kiss and his body moved inexorably closer to mine as my hands gently rested on his muscular arms.

Yin moved me until my back against the wall and he trapped me in his arms

Yin moved me until my back against the wall and he trapped me in his arms. We smiled before his lips continued entwined with mine, seducing me with intensity. He asked me to open my lips as he licked the inside of my lower lip which I did, opening my mouth for him. He kissed me more passionately and inserted his tongue into my mouth, savouring it.

We pulled away the kiss and Yin buried his face on my neck, breathing heavily. I smiled as I knew he tried to control his desire.

"What time does the event start?" I asked while stroking his hair.

"4 pm maybe," he answered and slowly lifted his face to look at me.

I smiled and his hands made their way over to my waist, wrapping around me tightly, bringing my body closer to him again. I wrapped my hands around his shoulders, causing me to look up to him since there was a height difference between the two of us.