PART 6: Greatest Temptress

🅈🄸🄽 🄿🄾🅅

I took a sip of wine as I looked out at the late-night traffic on Bangkok's streets from the balcony. A piece of paper in my hand, writing my angel's number.

I smiled looking at that.

"You're mine, War," I uttered and typed his number on my phone to give him a call. Given that I believed he was waiting for my call, I couldn't care less what time it was.

My life was good. In fact, life was more than good. I'd secured a good job that I enjoyed, being a professional photographer. I have everything. Money, wealth, everything that I wanted. My sexual life was somewhat lively since I could easily get people to submit to me. I could fuck them whenever I wanted but something about this man felt different.

I touched my lips, remembering the way he kissed me earlier. Damn. My cock become hard again. I wanted to express my thankfulness to his dumb ex, whoever he was, for leaving such a beautiful person. I didn't bother a person who was in a relationship and thank God I could have made War mine.

After a few seconds, War answered my call but it was just silent.

"Hello?"

"Yeah," he answered, which made me instantly smile.

"This is Yin."

"I know. I can remember your voice," he said. That was a simple response, yet his voice was very alluring.

"What are you doing?"

"I don't know...maybe thinking the way you were affected by me earlier," he said in a very seductive voice.

I closed my eyes for a moment and took a slow breath, trying to control myself because of this man.

"Are you free tomorrow?" I asked, changing the topic.

He chuckled at my question. I couldn't see his face but I was able to recognize his expression since I could recall every little thing about him. I was unable to erase him from my thoughts.

"Name the place and time, I'll be there," he replied, causing me to smile even more.

"Let me pick you up. Tomorrow there is a photoshoot in my studio. I will pick you up after that."

"Okay then, I will send you my location."

"Is there...anything in your mind other than having dinner together?" He asked. Shit. This man already knew the answer and I was powerless to resist him but he asked me that question on purpose to test me.

Smirking, I let out a sigh before answering his question. "The same thing that you're thinking right now, love."

I heard a little laugh from him. Cute.

"See you tomorrow, Yin."

"Have a reallyyy good rest tonight," he said and without waiting for me to reply, he ended the call which made me chuckle.

This person is gonna be ready for the day that we would spend together starting from now.

━━ ・━━

THE NEXT DAY

I arrived at his house and after informing him, I saw him come out from his house. I also got out of my car.

My stomach erupted into a pit of butterflies as soon as I saw him become closer to me and I literally felt my heart drop. I also had trouble breathing. His influence on me was horrible.