PART 28: Leaving a Mark

🅆🄰🅁 🄿🄾🅅

I fluttered my eyes lazily as I pulled myself out of my sleepy state, looking at Yin that hugged me tightly. Satisfied that the weather and how I'm feeling today were a great match, my lips immediately curl into a smile.

I moved my right hand up to Yin's face and rested it softly on his cheek while giving him a tender kiss. His eyes started to flutter, indicating that he was somewhat awake and he softly hummed. I gave him another sloppy kiss, trying to shower him with all of my affection as always.

I squealed a little in surprise as his hands abruptly tightened even more around my waist. I automatically smile when his lips attached to mine, kissing me back. His tongues danced around with mine.

"Good morning, love," I said, interrupting our kiss and playing with his hair.

"Morning, my baby," he spoke softly. His voice got deeper and sexier, it instantly made me melt.

"Do you have a good sleep?" I asked while still looking at him, eyes filled with adoration. So beautiful.

"Is it me who should have asked you that question, don't you think?" He inquired, his lips curved into a soft smile.

I chuckled and brushed his lower lip with my thumb. Even though we had a rough sex last night but I never get enough of him. He was like a drug that made me addicted to him. My cheeks were cradled by his broad hands as he drew me in for another kiss. My back was touched by his fingertips as they moved down my body, instantly sending shivers down my spine. After our love making last night, none of us bothered to put any clothes back on. We both stayed in bed, hugged and talked until we dozed off.

"Mmm, we need a shower, love. We have to meet your uncle this afternoon, don't we?" I said breathlessly once we had both pulled away from each other. Yin fell back into his pillow, shutting his eyes once more. I let out a little giggle at the sight of him.

We already planned to meet his uncle's family that stayed in this country, so yeah, we had no other choice other than to get ready.

I gave him one last kiss on the lips before grabbing the sheet around me and tightening my hold on it. I then started to walk towards the bathroom.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

I moved toward the shower, turning it on and letting the water flow freely until it was the perfect temperature for me to enter. I'm welcomed by my own reflection in the mirror before I could unclothe myself from the sheet, which caused me to be rather startled by what I'm witnessing.

 I'm welcomed by my own reflection in the mirror before I could unclothe myself from the sheet, which caused me to be rather startled by what I'm witnessing

Shit. My neck and my chest. There were marks all over, starting at my jawline, continuing down my neck to my collarbone, then ending on my chest and cleavage. The colors were different from one another. There were various shades of red painted all over my body in the form of love bites but the ones that stand out the most are the dark purple ones since they were more prominent than the others. Some of them were larger than others while some were hardly discernible.