PART 17: Car Ride

🅆🄰🅁 🄿🄾🅅

Three days had passed since Tee had visited my house and ever since then, he kept following me around and asked us to become like we used to be. He waited for me in front of the class, followed me to the cafeteria and everywhere else that made me more annoyed.

"Can you stop following me? I forgive you, so stop following me," I said irritatedly as he followed me to the parking lot.

"Can you accept me again, phi? I will never ask anything, I just want us to get back together, phi," he pleaded.

"For what? For you to cheat on me again? For you to flirt behind me again?" I chuckled.

"No, phi, no."

"I promise it will never happen again," he said in a trembling voice but it made no difference how many times he sobbed in my sight. That's probably what people mean when they say someone is being heartless after so many times being hurt. My feelings for him completely faded.

"You can hold my hand, you can tell anyone about us, you can do anything you like, phi. I will never get mad again. I promise, phi," he said with teary eyes and I exhaled a deep breath.

"I can forgive you but to have what we used to have, I'm sorry I can't."

"You should continue with your life, Tee. This is what you always want, to have freedom."

"And you already got it now," I replied and walked away.

━━ ・━━

"What are you doing, baby?" Yin asked as I answered his call.

"I'm getting ready to go to the club. My friends kept forcing me to go," I replied. My friends kept pressuring me to meet them at the club today, saying that it's been a while since we went there. At first, all I wanted to do was sleep and rest but they kept messaging and calling me.

"Which club?"

"Groove Club. Why? You want to come?" I asked teasingly even though I knew he was still in Chiang Mai. I miss him so badly!!!

"Hmmm, I wish I could go with you."

"I don't want people to flirt with my person," he replied with a sad voice which made me chuckle.

"Come back here soon. I miss you so much."

"I feel really annoyed with Tee. He didn't stop following me," I complained to him because he was the only one who knew the full story of what happened between me and my ex. I told Yin everything from A to Z.

"Is he...still asking you to get back with him?"

"Hmmm, he promised me to change if we're getting back."

I got into the car and Yin was just silent, not replying. I looked at my phone screen and he was still on call.

"Yin?"

"Hello? Are you there?"

"Ah yes, I'm here."

"I need to go now, baby. I will call you later tonight," he said but his voice sounded different, making me feel weird.

"Are you-" I didn't finish my word when he had already ended the call.

━━ ・━━

I entered the club and greeted my friends at the table. I then checked my phone to see if Yin had left any calls or messages but there weren't any, which worried me. Is he fine?