PART 5: The Seduction

🅆🄰🅁 🄿🄾🅅

I kept walking to the bathroom and I knew Yin followed me from behind but I acted like I didn't realize it. His steps got closer and I took a deep breath, trying to ignore the butterflies that have been going crazy in my lower stomach.

I usher myself in the bathroom, letting the door slightly open and I come inside one of the empty toilets. I purposely let the door open to tell him I was there and as soon as he found me, he came inside and locked the door.

"I miss you like crazy, angel," he quickly muttered before connecting his lips with mine, catching me by surprise. I responded with kisses.

I encircled his broad figure with my hands, vacillating gliding over his upper body as I couldn't get enough of him. I succeeded in bringing him close to me by placing my hands at the back of his head and around his neck. His strong hands tightly cling onto my waist while his lips caress mine, bringing joy to my heart as he does so. Although slow, the kiss was furiously passionate. I want to beg for more since it's innocent but demonically passionate.

"I miss you too," I whispered after we'd pulled away. I had to look directly into those magnificent black eyes of his as we both were still holding onto that position.

He caressed my cheek gently, causing me to close my eyes and savour his touch with my mouth slightly opened.

"Where have you been, love?"

"I keep waiting for you."

I slowly opened my eyes to look at the stunning person in front of me. "Are you waiting for me?" I asked, almost whispering and took his finger to playfully bite it.

"Always." He let out a soft moan as I sucked his finger.

"I can't forget you, baby. Not being able to touch you or kiss you drives me insane," Yin truthfully states, making my eyes full up with enthusiasm, knowing he wanted me just as bad as I wanted him.

"And-" He moved his face closer to mine.

"I played with myself every time I remembered our sweet memories," he whispered right next to my ear, making me shiver. His hands were still encircling me and softly holding onto my body. It almost appears as though the world's most delicate treasure was resting in his arms.

His thumb runs over my face, past my cheek and ends at my lips. My lips were slightly open as he carefully drew his finger down my bottom lip and gently pushed it downward. His gaze shifted away from mine for a little moment as he looked at my full lips, then it returned to mine.

While my eyes were never off of him, my heart was beating too quickly. He weakens me with the way he looks at me, the way he speaks to me and the way he touches me. Just his touch on my face and the look in his eyes cause my lower part to become damp.

"Yin..." I moaned his name and bit my lower lip.

"Did I make you horny, love?" I uttered and bit his finger, imagining it was his cock.

"War...oh God," he groaned and stared at me with his sparkly eyes.

My body was once more drawn to him by the tight embrace of his hands as they reach my waist. As I wrapped my hand around his shoulders, I gazed up to him because of the height difference between us.

"You make me more than horny, baby."

He let out a gasp as I kept sucking his finger in my mouth in and out while locking my eyes on him.

"You're so beautiful," he said, making my breath hitch at his words. My mind immediately flashes back to that night, when his mouth performed miracles all over my body. My head tilted backward just at the thought of it, giving Yin a clear view of my cleavage.