[7] Her Crush

So at the start I planned this to be such a good ending but it turned out to add more drama/story to it so yeah! The ending will shock you! Lol, please enjoy and kindly vote! Happy reading :)

Meg's POV:

I put away my phone as I heard footsteps on the soft sand that surrounded me. It was Milo and he came back with very colourful, vibrant ice creams. There were all kinds of sherbets on it and I was so eager to eat it. Without another thought, I took the ice cream off of him and muttered a thank you before digging in. It was refreshing after playing around all day. Plus, it was enough to cool me down from the heat but also the anger I felt from when I saw that Holiday girl. I sat myself down on the towel and smiled at him.

"Looks like someone's hot." He chuckled before sitting down next to me and eating his own.

 "Mi! Stop with the flirting!" I said, laughing.

"I'm not! Hey, look, silly! You got some ice cream on your nose. Here, let me get that for ya." And with that, he took no more than a second to come close to my face and wipe my nose with his finger. 

I stared at his dashing face blankly as I remember how handsome he was the first time he came to stay. He had suddenly looked hotter now, even though it had only been like what? 2 weeks? 

"Hey, Milo, don't do that! That's disgusting!" I said, laughing.

"Well, what if I like the way you taste," He winked at me before sucking his thumb, covered in melted ice cream. 

Our faces were so close to each other's and he almost kissed me. Oh my god! My second kiss, was going to be the same guy? Who cares, he's hot and sweet! His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips. Silence surrounded us as we heard someone yell, "Hey, Meg." from afar.

I broke the silence and said, "I should probably go and see who it is." I got up and held my hand out for him to grab. It took him a bit before he realised and I laughed.

"Hm? Wha- oh y-yeah. Want me to come with you, or...?"

"Yeah, I don't see why not. Let's go."

General POV:

"Hey Meg," The voice continued to call out once again, this time it was nearer and more specific. It was a male voice and she felt as though she recognised it weirdly somehow. She began to run after it, as if she was chasing a butterfly. Milo thought she looked cute so he chuckled before chasing after her. After he sees Meg stop, he stops too. 

"Hey, Armand!" She said excitedly.

"Hey, Meg. Long time, no see, eh?" He pulled her in for a warm hug and Milo immediately began to burn inside. 

Oh fuck no, was he her crush? 

Armand's face was facing Milo as he hugged her. He winked at Milo but he just played it off by giving him his signature smile. It was warm and friendly. On the outside, he was smiling like there was no tomorrow, but on the inside, all he could do was plan how there would  be no tomorrow for Armand. 

Man's a fucker and I don't like him. 

"Oh, Armie, it's only been like less than a week and you're acting as if-" Milo cut her off.

"Cough, cough. Uh Meg, can we talk for a bit, privately?" He looked at Armand as he emphasised the word 'privately'. Armand seemed to take a hint so he took a few steps back from them both.

"I'm so sorry, I'll be right with you-" Milo grabbed her hand and began dragging her away. He stopped walking when they had reached a very isolated area of the beach. He faced towards her, casually wiping his nose.

"What was that all about?" She said, the tone of her voice changed from normal to angry. He'd never seen her change her tone when she talked to him, he was older than her, obviously.

"Hmm?"

"Oh don't play dumb. You're obviously jealous, aren't you?" She teased.

"What? Meg, please."

"Speak the truth, Milo. Are you jealous?" She said, looking deep into his eyes. She could read him like a magazine. She knew he was jealous, she just wanted to make sure of it.

"No, of course not, I don't even like you."

"Then, why did you kiss me that other night? Why? Tell me now. And why did you almost kiss me, here? At the beach?"

"I don't know, I thought I'd get a kick off it, by kissing my best friend's little sister." He instantly regretted the words after they came out of his shameful mouth. 

Fuck why? Why Milo, why'd you have to be so dumb? You've just lost a precious gem, now you can't get it back.

"How could you?" Her eyes were red and filled with tears as they rolled down her tender cheeks.

"Meg, wait. I'm sorry and I didn't mean it." 

"Oh wait, who am I kidding? I don't think you are sorry because I believed your lies because I was dumb enough to believe this was love or fate. Who knows what is real and what is fake anymore?" She turned around to face away from him as she took a few steps forward. She just wanted to get away from him, and as far as she could possibly be from him.

"Meg, I'm really sorry." He ran after her but she tugged him off of her. He knew she didn't want anything to do with him anymore.

"Goodbye and just leave me alone, okay? It's not that hard." She sniffled as she wiped a few tears away. She ran towards Armand who took one look at her and hugged her. He felt warm and sincere and she hugged him tightly, as if this was the last time she'd ever be hugged or hug someone. She couldn't believe the words that came out of his mouth. She couldn't believe she wasted her first kiss on such a horrible person.

~ Meanwhile ~

Milo started to walk around on the soft sand, that reminded him of the last few minutes that he sat down with her. Meg was all he could think about and he wished he hadn't even spoken. He reflected on his actions and words and every time he heard his dumb self say them, he'd kick the sand. He felt bad because he knew it was his fault, yet he decided to blame it all on Armand.

If he wasn't there, she would've still been mine. I let her slip out of the palm of my hands because of some stupid feelings that I could've fought, but no, I had to be dumb about it instead.

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for making this chapter end so sadly cause noooo! Milo and Meg deserve to be with each other. But who's fault do you think it is? so uh yeah i cannot wait for the next chapters to come. thank you all for your continued support!

I really hoped that you found this chapter interesting, please kindly vote and comment as I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts about it! <3

*Important Reminder: also remember to eat well, sleep well and stay hydrated. also luv urselves bc yall are like too good for this world!*