[20] The Old Lady

"Uh, okay. That was weird Meg." Milo said, one eye brow was raised up higher than the other. He was so confused.

"Yeah, why'd you try and kiss Milo but then you backed away."

"Uh, no time to explain. But, uh, well, wow look at the time. I must get changed and ready before we have no more time left."

"Pfft, since when did you care so much about time when you clearly used to and still do take ages to do pretty much everything?" Ethan scoffed as he knew something was up, with her obviously.

"Uh, well, uh since now? Bye!"

"Okay... weird." Milo said as he watched Meg leave the room and close the door behind her.

"Eh, I'm used to her weirdness, can you imagine how I feel? Being her older brother? No forget that, being related to her and living in the same house as this bimbo?"

"Eh, you must've got used to it. Besides, she's really not that bad. She's just... unique. Obviously, I meant that in a good way. She's way too adorable and likeable, I could never hate her."

"Wow, your confession about liking her to me, even though I knew you liked her ever since the day you came here and ever since you set eyes on her."

"Alright, I'm back! What did I miss and what are you guys talking about?" Meg said, appearing from nowhere and appearing to be the most beautiful girl Milo had ever looked at.

Meg's Outfit:

"Good grief, Meg

"Good grief, Meg. You look, gorgeous. No, more than that, uh sorry I'm trying to think of another word."

Milo was lost for words and was stuttering pretty much every word as the blonde haired goddess tucked her locks behind her ears. She looked beautiful but way more better than just beautiful. She was pure perfection to Milo.

"No, no it's okay Milo. I'll take the compliment as it is, thank you!" She spoke softly as his heart slowly melted away. He just wanted to look at her for ages and he knew that he wouldn't really mind listening to her voice for as long as he shall die.

"Ooh, la, la! Now, what do we have here, huh? Some 'casual' flirting that I can reassure you it will turn to labels into your relationship. Uh, what do you think about being or calling each other 'lovers' or 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend' hm?"

"Honestly, shut up. For real, dude? Don't ruin the moment by being dumb and saying that. It's just a, rather friendly, compliment. Right, Meg?" Milo squinted his eyes at her.

"Uh, yes. Yes it is! We are just, haha, normal friends. Nothing more."

"Hey, so let's go now shall we? The sun is gonna go down in a bit and I wouldn't wanna miss playing some basketball with my dude, Ethan right?"

"Yep, let's go." Ethan whistled as he clicked his fingers, ready to finally go out and shoot some hoops, if he ever was good enough to.

They soon left the house and walked to the park. There was a basketball court within park so it would work out for all of them. You see, Meg could have a stroll around the park and Ethan and Milo could play basketball and work their butts off till they become out of breath. When they finally got to the park, Meg ran up to a flower which perfectly matched the colour of her red, rosy lips. Milo watched as she hurriedly went up to it and smelt it. She smiled and turned around to look at him, to catch him staring at her, causing him to blush.

"Uh, let's go then. Meg, you can explore the park, which we have been to a billion times already and me and Milo are hit the court, alright?" Ethan said, bouncing the basketball in his hands.

"Okay, you boys have fun! Bye!" Meg said, smiling.

"Bye, Meg. Hey, stay safe alright?" Milo said, expressing a concerned look.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine, you guys go have fun. I'm going to go hang out with, this flower on the ground!"

"Okay, have fun? Bye, take care." Milo said.

"Come on, man. Let's go man! I really want to shoot some hoops already!" Ethan said, his voice fading away as Milo and Ethan slowly both began walking away from Meg.

"As if you can shoot the ball. Here, pass me the ball." Milo said. 

Meg stands and watches them walk away and fade into the distance before she went off and ran towards the broad, vast fields of nothing but nature. There lay beds of flowers, blankets of grass that were green and the flowers were vibrant and mesmerising. The colours were easy to the eyes and looked gorgeous. She bent down and tucked her hear behind her ears to smell them. They smelt amazing so she decided to smell the lilac coloured ones that were across her. She got up and turned around. There, she looked up to see two people stood ahead of her.

"Why, hello there young lady. Now, have I or my grandson seen you before?" An elderly woman spoke, her walking stick stiffly stuck to the ground. Her arm was wrapped around a boy Meg's age for support. She looked at both of them and gulped. Meg had always found it hard to talk to people, especially people she'd never met before nor did she know them.

"Uhm, no. I don't think so, unless you're mistaking me for somebody else. I mean, blonde hair is quite common amongst us people in this city, haha." Meg laughed, looking up at the tall boy with dark brown hair.

"Yeah, but I don't think your beauty is common. You are very pretty, young lady. May I ask for your name if that is okay?" The old woman spoke slowly.

"Oh, thank you very much! And uhm, my name is Megan." Meg spoke shyly.

"Oh, that's a beautiful name by the way. I'm Nancy and my grandson is called Aidan. I'm surprised because you look awfully familiar. Not in a bad way, sweetie, in the best way possible." The old lady smiled at Meg and Meg smiled back. She liked talking to old people because she was reminded of her grandma.

Omg, guysss! this chapter introduces new ppl and just wait to see how these new ppl play a part haha it was totally spontaneous bc i was just like hm how shall i make this more interesting and then yh the old lady came and Aiden haha. 

Anyways, I really hoped that you found this chapter interesting, please kindly vote and comment as I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts about it! <3

*Important Reminder: also remember to eat well, sleep well and stay hydrated. also luv urselves bc yall are like too good for this world!*