[5] His Ex

Hey guys, I hope ur well! Tysm for 800+ views on my other book, "What If?" and for 200+ followers, that's insane! Also, ty for the votes on this book and my other. It rlly means alot to me so tysm. In this chapter, i will give u more info about Milo's love life and stuff so yeah. Also cute moments between the two. Please vote and comment tysm!

Meg's POV:

I opened the door of my bedroom and nervously went down the stairs. What was he going to think of me, cause I just ran away from him like a weirdo?

I opened the door to the living room as a I felt a trickle of sweat slip down the side of my cheek.

"Hey," He said, smiling, his dashing face filled with joy. 

"H- hi," I said, my voice shaky.

"Are you okay?" His smile turned into a frown as he got up to hold my hand.

"Yes, everything's fine."

"Is this about the kiss? If so, look." He pulled my chin up so we looked each other straight in the eye. "I'm really sorry, I forgot you'd never kissed someone before."

"No, Milo. Everything's all good, it's just, weird." Milo had a strange look on his face as he raised his brow at me. This made me giggle and he smiled at me.

 "No, not you, silly! I meant, like my first kiss being with you, your my brother's best friend, I'm meant to hate you and envy you for being with my brother all the time and stealing him away from me but no here I am, in love with you instead!"

"Woah, okay Meg. Calm down. Slow down."

"Sorry, this happens when I'm either stressed or mad,"

"Okay, which one are you right now?"

"Uh, I don't know? Both?" He just laughed and I smiled.

"Okay, Meg. Let's chill for a bit and let's go upstairs and watch something? I don't know."

"Yeah. yeah sure!"

"Okay." We walked up the stairs and he put his arm around me. I just snuggled in closer and he kissed my hair.

After we had reached the top, we got into my room and sat down on my bed. I pulled out my laptop and he got out his phone. We then went silent for a bit until this happened.

Milo's POV:

I was posting a picture of me and my friends. I checked out the photo before I posted it and realised it had all my favourite people and my worst enemy. My ex girlfriend, Holiday. She'd always been a bitch towards me. When we were together, I used to show up to her house everyday, yet she'd never stepped a foot in my house. But I don't blame her, my house was shit. My parents weren't there for me and nobody looked after or took care of the house apart from me. I hadn't always been bothered to, some days I'd stay in bed all day. 

But anyways, I'd always buy Holiday nice things for special occasions like her birthday, but she'd always say she was too busy to buy anything for me. Like seriously? For instance, it was our 3 year anniversary, (I know, 3 years living with that bitch, a hard lifestyle to keep up with), and I bought her a nice teddy bear, candles and photos of us, but she'd just got me her left over soda that she bought while shopping earlier. I swear she'd kissed a bunch of boys during our time together. 

And that leads us to the end of our time together and it links. It was an evening, on Friday, and every Friday, we'd do something special, or rather only me doing something. I walked into her house and greeted her mum and dad to which they said hello back.

*AT HER HOUSE: FLASHBACK*

"Hey, Mr and Mrs Kriegal." I said, smiling.

"Oh, hello Milo. Uhm, Holiday is upstairs studying. She wasn't expecting anyone, but I'm sure she'll be down in a bit."

"Huh, okay thank you." And so I sat down on the sofa and waited. A minute went by as I watched the seconds turn into minutes on my watch. Why's she taking so long?

"Excuse me, can I go upstairs. Just really need to pee." I lied.

"Oh of course."

Of course, I didn't need to pee. I just needed to see my beautiful girlfriend, who's studying her ass off probably for a scholarship. 

I walked up the stairs and heard thumps. What the fuck? Zoo?

I slowly opened the door to see Holiday and this random guy who was in a year older than us, half naked in bed. She was too busy rolling her eyes from the pleasure she was receiving, that she didn't notice her own boyfriend walking in on her having sex with a random guy! What the fuck?

I just silently closed the door and left the house. I'd never felt so betrayed in my life. I fucking hated her guts. She called that, studying? Yeah, studying some guy's dick. That's why we broke up. I texted her a day after and told her that we were done. I never saw her or talked to her again after that.

Anyways, back to the story. I wanted to delete her from the photo but that would take time and effort. Ain't no way I could be bothered. I didn't want to waste any time on her. So, I just posted it and captioned it as "Hanging with friends, old memories are golden. Haha!" and left it. 

"Tilt your head and pout your lips." A voice said. I looked towards Meg. She wasn't saying it, so who was? Was she watching a video? If so, what kind of video was that? The things that were said, sort of reminded me of watching a tutorial... on how to KISS?

"Hey Meg, watcha doing?" I said, casually, though I quite frankly knew what she was doing, watching a tutorial on how to kiss, bless her.

"Uh, nothing."

"Well, can I see-" Before I could say please, she quickly shouted "NO!" and closed the lid. I was really close to her and she quickly palmed her face.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to raise my voice at you."

"It's alright." I kissed her hand as I pulled it towards my face and brought it up to lips to kiss. She gasped and a small chuckle escaped my mouth.

"What? Are you ticklish on your hand or something?" I carried on chuckling to myself.

"Uh, no. It's just, no boy has ever kissed my hand. Let's just say no boy has ever kissed me, my face, my head or my hand," She giggled at her own joke. I laughed too.

SORRY GUYS, HOPE UR WELL IMMA HAVE TO LEAVE IT HERE b4 MY SISTER KILLS ME AHH. JK SHES RLLY SWEET BUT SHE RLLY WANTS TO USE IT SO YH PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT I KNOW ITS NOT A BIG TASK SO PLS DO VOTE! HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND I HOPE IT GIVES U MORE INFO ABOUT MILO AND STUFF! ILYSM BYE <333

I really hoped that you found this chapter interesting, please kindly vote and comment as I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts about it! <3

*Important Reminder: also remember to eat well, sleep well and stay hydrated. also luv urselves bc yall are like too good for this world!*