[34] Ah, Home Sweet Home

General POV:

Meg was still asleep in the car so she had to be woken up, as they had finally arrived at their house. Ah, home sweet home. There clearly was no place like home, no such thing as to ever top the feeling of getting home from a long-ass journey and then finally hitting the pillows and knocking out. One of the best feelings ever, and quite frankly, one of the best things to ever experience in one's lifetime. 

"Meg, psst, Meg!" Milo whispered, shaking her gently at the front seat of the car. If he yelled, it would wake her up and the whole fucking neighbourhood up, so he stayed quiet.

"Let me do this, pussy." Ethan said, pushing Milo out of the way."

"Ethan, don't you dar-" Milo tried to say quietly, but was abruptly cut off by Ethan hella loud voice.

"MEG. MEGAN DONNELLY, WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Ethan practically scream-yelled at her, causing her to freak out and jump in the moment.

"Ah! Alright, alright! I'm up! You didn't have to scream and yell at me, for fuck's sake!" Meg said, groggily. She was ultimately still sleepy and groggy but angry at Ethan for her rude awakening.

"HEY KID, SHUT THE FUCK UP! ME AND MY KIDS ARE TRYING TO FUCKING SLEEP, BASTARD!" The lady who lived next to them shouted.

"Fuck you!" Ethan yelled at her, putting his middle finger up at her.

"Back at ya, bastard. Fuck you, kid!" She yelled back.

"Both of you, shut up! Get inside, Ethan. Now!" Milo whisper-yelled at him.

"Come on, let's get inside." Ethan said, holding Meg by her shoulders, whilst holding eye contact with their 'super friendly' neighbour.

"Yeah, yeah. Get inside, loud ass mouth!" She yelled.

Milo looked up at the window of her house and kept mouthing, "I'm so sorry!".

She mouthed, "You better be!" and left to get back to sleep.

"Alright, everyone go to sleep." Milo ordered, clapping his hands.

"Oof, don't make that much sound, Meg doesn't like sound after waking up." Ethan said, rubbing Meg's shoulders. Meg rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"Aw! So cute, Ethan! You know, you're so adorable when you care and be protective over her. You are the best thing for looking out for her!" Amy cooed in his ears, causing him to raise his brows and move about alot. He'd never felt so turned on by a girl talking into his ears but this Amy girl sure did this to him.

"Uh, uh, I-I'm gonna go s-sleep. Goodnight, uh, Amy." Ethan said, making his way to his room, walking backwards as he talked to her. He stared only at her, but the eye contact between them spoke words and told Amy a whole new story.

"Aimes, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Meg said, turning to Amy, excitedly.

"Well, what are you thinking, Megs?" Amy said, turning to Meg.

Meg signalled for Amy to come closer to her so she could whisper it in her ear. After they were done whispering, they began to giggle alot. Girl stuff.

"What's popping, girls? Hm? You wanna let, big old Milo know about this top secret shit, huh?" Milo said, wrapping his arms around the two girls, who were still giggling uncontrollably.

"Nothing! We were just discussing some, private information, which you boys can't hear!" Amy said, taking Milo's arm off of her. "Besides, I'm gonna go to sleep, but before I do that, I'm gonna pay Ethan a quick visit." Amy winked at Meg and Meg winked back at her.

"What's going on between you two?" Milo said, before being nudged in the stomach by Meg. "OH! RIGHT! Yeah, now I totally get it!"

Ethan's POV:

I got cosy into my bed and was about to turn off the light, which the light switch was right next to my bed, when I heard footsteps outside of my door. I kept the lights on to see if they would enter the room or not.

I thought, "Huh, which idiot's outside my door?".

But this 'idiot' surely was no 'idiot', it was fucking Amy, looking sexier than ever. 

"Oh fuck, what's wrong with me?" I thought to myself.

"Hey, Ethan." She said, closing the door behind her. She came closer, step by step. My heart rate began to increase rapidly and I could feel myself sweat, as seconds went by she was getting closer to me.

"H-hey, uh, Amy." I said, stuttering at every word.

I could hardly breathe as she was laying right next to my fucking bed. I don't know why but I felt like picking her up by her legs, bridal-style and pushing her against the wall, so that our lips could meet and crash together. Who knows what else I would do to her?

"What's up?" She said, joyfully, sitting in my bed now.

"N-nothing much. You?" I said, turning my head so I could look at her.

"Yeah, me neither. But you know what?" She said, caressing my cheeks, ever so slightly touching my legs with her other hand. "We could do something." She said, jumping on top off me, wrapping her goddamn hands around my neck

"Oh, fuck." I whispered quietly, but obviously not quiet enough as she had heard me.

"What was that, Ethan?" She whispered in my ear, and said. "I'd like for you to repeat that, please." She played with my hair and smiled at me.

"Uh, nothing." I stuttered out.

"No, say it, please." She cooed in my ears, and oh fuck was that sexy.

"Listen, Amy, uh, I don't if you could tell but it's clearly night time and uhm, this bed is where I'm meant to sleep." I said, scratching the back of my head.

"Yeah, and this bed is where we could, you know, have a fun time." She said, in a sexy tone.

"Amy, fuck, stop it." I said, breathlessly. I was actually lost for words. How the fuck did this girl do this to me?

me cannot be bothered anymore so enjoy this cliffhanger type ending to this chapter, lol. this chapter is hopefully 5 mins? idk but i actually enjoyed writing this chapter alot cos it made it a bit funny when they were yelling at eachother haha, guess it gave off my personality a bit!

Anyways, I really hoped that you found this chapter interesting, please kindly vote and comment as I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts about it! <3

*Important Reminder: also remember to eat well, sleep well and stay hydrated. also luv urselves bc yall are like too good for this world!*