[17] He's So Annoying

General POV:

"Okay, yeah whatever. You guys can believe whatever sh!t's going through your head but I know what I see." Ethan said, smirking at the both of them.

"Uh, I think I'm gonna go to sleep now." Meg said, faking a yawn, attempting to change the subject, though it didn't work.

"Oh, don't try and change the subject Meg. It's smart of you to do that but it isn't gonna work on me, you know." Ethan said.

"Oh my gosh, have you seen the time? Well, like Meg said we need to go to sleep, I mean I need to go to sleep." Milo said, looking at his wrist.

"Uhm, you do realise that there isn't even a watch on your wrist right?" Meg corrected Milo.

"Uh, whatever. But there is a clock on the wall! See?"

"Fine, you two love birds can go to sleep but don't be too loud upstairs." Ethan joked.

"Shut up," Milo snapped back.

"What? No, I meant don't start talking up stairs and don't be too loud! Not the other meaning-"

"Wow, I can't believe I even though of that happening again..." Milo thought to himself, disgusted at the thought in his mind. "Me and Meg, alone upstairs..., oh what the heck man."

"Ew, Ethan! Alright, that's it. I'm off to bed." Meg said, pushing her chair away from the table.

"Same, I'm going too." Milo said, doing the same as Meg.

"Fine, I guess I'll come too." Ethan said, copying both of them too.

"What, is it because you're scared? Aw, Ethan, don't you have your Jessie-Bessie to snuggle up to with you?" Meg giggled, mocking his actions as if he were crying.

"Good Lord, I'm going to wring your neck-" Ethan leaped forwards towards Meg as he had had enough of her mocking him.

"Okay, woah. Let's all calm down before we go to sleep, yeah? I don't want anyone of going to bed with anger and violence or even worse, murder, still on their minds." Milo grabbed Ethan's wrists to stop his hands from forming into fists.

"Okay, bye Milo, good night!" Meg hugged Milo, causing Milo to instantly blush, his pale cheeks flushing a crimson colour.

"Ooh, la la!" Ethan said, in a sing-songy voice.

"Get lost, Ethan." Milo rolled his eyes as he watched Meg leave.

"Okay, chill. I was just joking, you know. Trying to enlighten the mood a little?"

"Okay, just go upstairs already."

"Okay, I'm going."

Milo was the last to turn off the lights and he quietly tiptoed up the stairs to try and not wake anyone up. He walked into Meg's room and saw nobody in there so he went into Ethan's room. The lights were off but surely enough, he was shocked when he opened the door. There, he saw Meg and Ethan both jumping on his bed, trying to hit each other with pillows.

"Okay, what on earth is happening right now? Meg, I thought you were tired and wanted to sleep! Now, I hear and see you guys messing about! Get to bed, honestly." Milo said, in the calmest and nicest way possible.

"Sorry, but Ethan started it and I just couldn't resist the thought of me smacking his head! Isn't  that right Ethan?"

"Shut up, you knew that I would win the pillow fight, I mean come on, it's obvious that I'm way better than you at like, pretty much everything."