[12] Deja Vu?

Meg looks at Milo as she rests her chin on her hand. Somehow, he instinctively looks at Meg, causing her to blush and look away immediately. She shook her head and tried to snap out of it.

Gosh, I like Armand! Not Milo, focus Meg, focus!

Milo coughed exaggeratedly, his eyes still glued to the small but beautiful blonde girl. He hadn't noticed how tall he really was, not until his eyes fell onto Meg. She wasn't that  short, she was just, well, shorter  than him.

"Hey, uh, Ethan? Wanna go and play a game of basketball, just you and me?" Milo said, bouncing the ball back and forth.

"You mean a 1v1?"

"Yeah, that's basically what I just said." He said, laughing causing Meg to let out a tiny giggle which she couldn't help but let out.

"Alright, man. Let's do it." Ethan took his hand out of his pockets and Milo instantly knew what was about to happen. Ah, yes the iconic handshake they've always done since they were 7. Milo smiled and so did Ethan. Meg saw how happy they both were so she smiled too.

Meg thought for a bit and wondered why Milo would say that. Meaning, why would Milo, just happen to wanna play a game? Right before Armand was about to appear? What did this mean? Did he put 2 things together and finally realise that he should've stepped out of her picture frame ages ago? Did he feel bad? Was he jealous? Thoughts bubbled and swirled inside the mind of hers and eventually hurt her as she was thinking way too hard, or in other words, overthinking it all.

Milo walked away with Ethan, a basketball in one hand, the other hand in his sweatpants pockets. Meg took this as a sign to contact Armand and tell him that it was okay to come as the coast was clear. She pulled out her phone and texted Armand to tell him it's okay to come.

Armie <3

Meg: I think the person reading this is amazing tbh.

Armand: True, u spitting fax tho (its true, haha)

Meg: Hey, Armand! u can come over now bc
milos gone and so is ethan so yh! just lmk when u will come

Armand: Okay sure, can't wait for it!

Meg:😄😄😄

Armand:❤

**END OF CONVERSATION!!!** !!**END OF CONVERSATION!!!**!!

~TIMESKIP~

Meg had chosen the movie already, about an hour ago. She had to set everything up to make it all perfect as she couldn't afford anything to go wrong! She wore her best outfit that she could find in her closet. She found a black skirt and a white top to match her jewellery and her makeup. (she slayed fr)

HER OUTIFT: (bro, meg donnelly looks so pretty in anything, we stan a pretty, kind queen!)

She sat there on her phone, waiting whilst he was probably taking his sweet time. Then, suddenly the door bell rang and she squealed in excitement as she practically jumped off the sofa/couch and made her way to the door. There, she met eyes with the boy she loved the most, Armand. Instantly, he pulled her in for a tight, warm hug which made butterflies swarm in her stomach. She blushed causing him to laugh a bit.

"Armand! Hey!"

"Hey, Meg! By the way, you look great!"

"Aw, thank you! I can, obviously, say the same for you! Haha! Wanna come inside?"

"Oh, yeah. Let's do this!"

Meg led him into the house as he turned his head to look at the frames on the walls, the design of the wallpapers and just basic features which made their home special.

"What, is our house nice?"

"Not just, 'nIcE'! It's beautiful, a work of art!" He told her, making her giggle.

"So, I've picked a movie and so obviously we are gonna watch it, like right now. Hopefully we aren't interrupted by my brother and his best friend. So, yeah. That's the plan, I hope."

"Okay, let's crack on with it, now shall we?"

They watched the movie called, "Purple Hearts" but it was the 2022 version with Sofia Carson and Nicholas Galitzine. The movie was new when they watched it so it was something new for them, maybe they could learn a thing or two, you never know? They were halfway through the movie when Armand noticed something midway. Now, he was lost in the big ocean orbs of hers and was about to lose it with her. He was close to making out with her but what if she didn't like it? One moment he was pointing something out, the other he was this "🤏" close to kissing her.

He locked lips with Meg as he could no longer hold himself back, neither could he help himself when he was around her. He didn't think she would mind and he didn't think she did as she kissed him back. She could feel his smile against her lips.

Suddenly, Meg was overwhelmed. She felt a huge wave of "Deja Vu" crash over her. This exact moment had happened before... but when? Meg pulled away from the kiss and thought for a bit. 

Think... think... think! When had this happened before?

She immediately thought of thinking about a part of her life where she watched a movie with someone and then they kissed randomly, specifically after the midway point of a movie. Oh no, it was about Milo! Why was she thinking about Milo?

She knew the answer to that question and quite frankly knew it was because she was never really over him. This whole situation actually meant nothing to her, she was just playing pretend because she could but was it really good?

 (i was listening to "telling myself and that lyric just played rn so i put it in as it fit haha)

Unfortunately, the kiss and the sparks didn't last as long as hers and Milo's did. Was he really the one for her? But what about her first true love? Her first ever crush? Her first ever crush? What about poor Armand who had been fooled into this fake relationship? She felt so guilty but she wanted to pretend that it was love but that's just what she kept on telling herself.

Hello my lovelies! Chapter 12 is done, so yeah! Oop, it ended with her public confession that she actually likes Milo better! So its back to Meglo yessss! Milo>>>Armand tho... 

I really hoped that you found this chapter interesting, please kindly vote and comment as I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts about it! <3

*Important Reminder: also remember to eat well, sleep well and stay hydrated. also luv urselves bc yall are like too good for this world!*