[10] Uh, What Is Happening? (13+)

*Quick Warning: heated chapter towards the middle/end so please skip if it isn't appropriate for you, I hope to see you again some other time in the next chapters which will be suitable for your likings, but until then, pls stay safe & take care of urselves for me!*

 Now, for those of you who are here, please enjoy and happy reading to u all, mwah <3!

Finally, they were at home and all of their problems and arguments were put away and into the "forget about it" part of their brains. And with no more fighting, what could possibly go wrong?

Milo got out of the car and closed the door after him. He whistled as he slowly made his way to the front door, where he had now called it, "Home," for the past few weeks. It was nice to have a place that he called home as he never had that at the dumpsite he used to live in. His parents were broke and fucked up, at least he was actually normal and cared about everything and everyone.

Meanwhile, Meg gets out of the car and wants to change her clothes, after getting all wet whilst having fun in the water. She tells Milo that she'll be upstairs and hurriedly goes up. She locks the door and begins to undress her self when her phone is calling.

What? Who could that be?

She reluctantly turns on her phone and answers it, whilst gulping every bit of saliva she had, leaving her mouth and throat dry. 

"Hey, Meg!" It was Armand, although he was not at the beach anymore. He must have left after he'd seen Meg leave.

"Oh, hi Armie! Are you at home now? I just arrived too!" She saw him and felt a smile tugging at the very small lips of hers.

"Oh, uh yeah! I actually went after you had also left, so, yeah. Uhm, changing the topic, haha, uhm, what are you doing right now?"

"Oh nothing much, well, I was going to get changed until you, you silly boy, called me!"

"Sorry,"

"It's fine,"

"You know you can change in front of me tho-"

"Shut up, you little perv," She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Okay, okay. I was only kidding, but I wouldn't mind,"

"Yeah, right." Her eyes had rolled once again. 

"Anyways, I gotta go Meg but I guess I'll talk to you in a bit, love ya, mwah!" He blew kisses as she virtually caught them and kept them safe in her heart. She, too, blew kisses and ended the call.

She figured that Milo and her could eat out after she got changed. After all, starvation seemed to stare them in the face. So, without another thought, she stripped off her bathing suit in one swift movement and grabbed some new ones from her drawers and wardrobes. She picked out a one piece outfit and fixed her makeup and hair.

"Now I'm ready," She thought to herself.

As soon as she opened the door, she was surprised to see Milo sat down, leaning against the door. He fell back with no support and slowly got up. He looked droopy eyed and looked, weird? 

Had he been drinking? What had even happened to Milo?

Suddenly he began to push Meg back and move her to go on to her bed. Before she knew it, she had no time to say anything as he had already climbed on top of her.

"Take, off, your, clothes." He murmured, taking off his shirt. 

What the actual fuck is happening? What is he saying? What is he even doing right now? 

She took a few deep breathes and mentally calmed herself down. She had never had sex, remember?

"Milo, stop. I just put on some clothes, why do you want me to take them off now?"

"Just do as I say."

He sounded horny as fuck. Of course, Meg wouldn't listen to him but he was too strong to over power, besides, she couldn't protest any further as he wouldn't listen anyways. He was probably drinking before, like she had thought.

"No, please. Milo, stop! What is wrong with you?" She whined as he tugged at her clothes, revealing her chest a bit.

"What's wrong is, that I don't have you, yet." He smirked a stupid smile as if that would help.

He began to leave open-mouthed kisses on her neck whilst gripping her waist tightly. He was on top of her so he had all the power he needed to feel as much pleasure as he wanted. 

He then kissed her. They were hot and rough and she was immediately overwhelmed by this. It was as if he was letting out anything and everything he ever felt and thought of. Anger was most common and she could feel his emotions rubbing against the very small lips of hers.

 His free hand tangled in her long, blonde hair while his body crushed hers into the mattress. She could hardly breathe so he pulled away before kissing her neck and gently biting her neck. Gasps were all that would come out of her mouth, she couldn't believe that this was even happening. 

Shivers ran down her spine as she felt his cold fingers reach her stomach and travel higher, as if that wasn't enough. But before he could even reach her breast, she moved away from him. Milo looked down and could now see that she was a bit far from him, so he pulled her closer again. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" Milo furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Milo, I told you to stop but you didn't listen, w-we can't, well, I can't!" 

"Why not? A-are you a virgin?"

"Uh, uh."

"Answer the question, Meg?" He sounded still drunk, his voice raised slightly.

"Yes," She shut her eyes, holding the tears back.

"Oh, oh my god, but you're 16 right? Otherwise, that would be against the law, Meg."

"Yes, I am 16 but I, look I'm so sorry, Milo. I get it, you're drunk. You wanna have fun, but I can't give you all that okay? Besides, I have Armand with me,"

Her voice broke and his heart hurt when he saw the gorgeous girl begin to break down in tears before his very eyes. This seemed to snap him out of his drunk, horny mode as he began to comfort her and blame everything on himself.

"Meg, I am so sorry, I literally forgot that you never had, look I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. I only thought about how this would benefit me instead of thinking about you. Look, why don't we, just, play some games, yeah?"

The words that came out of his mouth sounded a lot more kinder in his mind. He was trying his very best to calm her down as he knew she deserved WAY better. Overall, he felt like shit as he'd never felt so bad in his whole life. Guilt swallowed him in waves and they crashed with his inner thoughts and heart. 

"I think I would like that, Milo." She smiled as he leaned forward to wipe the tears away from her delicate, soft cheeks.

I'm so sorry about this chapter being so late and so uhm, 'heated' haha. This took like 2 hrs or somet lol. I really hoped that you found this chapter interesting, please kindly vote and comment as I would love to hear your opinions and thoughts about it! <3

*Important Reminder: also remember to eat well, sleep well and stay hydrated. also luv urselves bc yall are like too good for this world!*