Chapter 1

JUNE 2010

JUNE 2010

Leah was on her way to Mystic falls with her best friend Cyrus.   She haven't been there in decades.  

Cyrus is the one who's driving and he can tell Leah is thinking about something.  

"Is everything alright?"  He asks 

She sighes "I just... I don't understand why Stefan has gone back to his ripper ways.  It's been decades since the last time."

Cyrus nods "I understand but we'll just have to found out when we get there."

Leah nods "Yeah... If Damon has anything to do with this i swear i will kill him."

Cyrus nods "But do you really think Damon would have sent for you if he had anything to do with it?"

Leah sighes "Maybe not but that's what we will figure out.  

After a few hours they finally arrive to Mystic falls.  

For Leah it felt crazy to be back. She hasn't been here since 1912, the last time Stefan went back to his ripper ways.  

They drove up to the Salvatore mansion.  They got out of the car and walked up and knocked at the door.  

The door opens and she sees someone who looks so alike someone she haven't seen for decades but relaises quickly it's not her.  

"You're not Katherine..?"

The girl looks at her confused "No... I'm sorry who are you?"

Leah chuckles "Wow have my brothers completely forgotten about me" 

Damon then comes out to we're they're standing and sees his sister.  "Leah?"

Leah looks at him "Damon."  She walks up to them.  

Elena is shocked "Wait you're Leah?"

Leah doesn't turn to look at her "Yeah i am."  Her focus is on her brother.  

"Damon you have five seconds to tell me what's going on and where our brother is!"

Damon sighes "Okay Leah calm down"

Leah scoffs "I'm not going to calm down!  Our little brother has gone back to his ripper ways and i don't know why!"

Damon sighes "Okay."  He then sees Cyrus "Who is that?"

Leah looks at Cyrus and sighes "It's just Cyrus.  He's my best friend, okay."

Damon sighes "Fine, sit down and we'll tell you."  

Cyrus and Leah sits down. Leah looks at her brother.  

Damon sighes "So... We have had a problem with a a particular vampire family."

Leah looks at him confused "Okay? Who?"

Elena takes a deep breath "The Mikaelsons."

Hearing that family name makes Leah feel anxious.