Chapter 6

CHICAGO

CHICAGO

Damon and Leah decided to go to one of the clubs that was extremely popular during the 20s and Stefan was known to be a frequent visitor at the time.  They walked inside and Leah saw Damon smiling at the woman who was standing by the bar.  She turns around and sees him aswell.  "Well, well look what the wind blew in.  Last i heard, you hated this place."   Damon and Leah walks up to the bar.  "Gloria? Damn, if i knew you were gonna age like this, i would've stuck around."   Gloria smiles.  "I always liked you better."     

Gloria looks at Leah.  "And who are you?"  Leah nods.  "Leah, their sister."   Gloria relaises and nods.  "Leah Salvatore, the great love of Klaus Mikaelson."   Leah looks at her shocked.  "You know about that?"  She chuckles.  "Everyone knows."  But i see that your brother are running with him."   Damon looks at her.  "You've seen him?"  Gloria nods.  "I have."   "You know where they went?"  Damon asks.  Gloria looks at them.  "They'll back here tonight.   They're out running a little errand for me. "   Damon smiles and put his hand on hers.  "Gloria, don't be a tease.  What kind of errand?"   Gloria chuckles.  "I don't think so.  You may be cute but you're still a vampire."  Gloria starts walking away but before she turns to Leah.  "Don't let him find you."  And walks off.  Damon turns to Leah.  "Let's go."  And they walk out of the bar.  

Leah and Damon are on their way back to Stefan's apartment but He stops her.  She  looks at him confused.  "What?"  "How are you feeling?"  She shakes his head.  "With what?"  He sighes.  "That Klaus is very close.  What do you think he will do."   She sighes.  "The truth is apart of me hopes that he won't hurt me but i'm not too sure.  Because honestly i don't know what he will do.  But he will either take me with him or kill me."  

Leah starts walking but Damon turns her around once again.  "But what did Gloria mean that you're called his great love."  Leah looks at him camly.  "Because i was.  That's what he called me.  "My great love." And then i left and the one thing Klaus hates is when the people he loves leave him."  Leah sighes.  "Come on."  They keep walking, towards the apartment. 

Leah and Damon opens the door and She sees Elena holding a knife, shaken.  Leah walks up to her.  "Elena? What's wrong?" Leah walks up to her but Elena has her attention on Damon.    "I called you an hour ago.  I told you i was dicoverd by Klaus."   Leah looks at her shocked.  "What?" She turns to her brother.  "She called you, why didn't you tell me?"    Damon sighes.  "I had an hour to realize what a bad idea it was to leave you alone, process it and move on."   Leah sighes. How could her brother not tell her.   Damon looks at Elena.  "Are you okay?"   Elena nods. "Yeah."   Leah sighes in relief.   Damon nods "Okay, good.  Now i need you to look presentable, we know where Stefan is gonna be tonight.  So get dressed."   Elena looks at him.  "So you know where he is gonna be?"   Leah nods.  "With Klaus."   Elena looks at her with sympathy."   Damon nods.  "So'll distract Klaus, You deal with Stefan and Leah will keep her distance."   Leah looks at him confused.  "What, why?"  Damon tuns to her.  "You don't want Klaus to find you, right.  And we both doesn't know what he will do if he sees you."   Leah sighes.  "Fine but i'm still coming with."  Damon nods.   Elena nods.  "Thank you."  Leah turns to Elena.  "You need to understand, you will only have five minutes before my former lover rips my brother's heart out, so can you do this."  Elena nods.  "Yes."