Chapter 2

TENNESSEE

Damon, Leah, Alaric and Cyrus has just found two bodies of Stefan.   Damon brings out a hink of gasol.  

"What are you doing?" Alaric asks him. 

"Covering their tracks.  Clearly they have no interest in staying in the dark but i do."  As Damon is busy of throwing Gasol on the bodies.  The floor starts squeaking as he walks on it. 

"Damon, wait."  Leah shouts out and she pulls up the carpet.   And they find a hiding place.

Leah opens it and there they see something familiar. 

"Werewolves."  Leah whispers.  He's looking for werewolves.  

They closes it and Damon set the bodies on fire.  They walk out. 

MYSTIC FALLS

Victoria has just gotten home from taking a hike.  Her phone rings and she sees it's her sister Bonnie.  She smiles and answers. 

"Hi Bonnie.  How are you? How is the family?"  Victoria asks.  Bonnie is away with their dad visting family. 

"Okay, you wanna ask me something? What is it?"  Victoria asks.  

She listens to her sister what she has to say.  

Victoria nods "You want me to go to Elena's birthday party to check on her? Okay i will.  Enjoy summer away Bonnie, you deserve it.  Okay? Bye."  She ends the call.  

Victoria sighes and calls Caroline.   "Hi Caroline. Bonnie wanted to come to the party to check on Elena so i'm wondering where the party is and what time should i be there."

Caroline answers and Victoria nods "Okay, got it.  I'll see you there, bye."

Victoria sighes.  Now she gets nervous because the guy she likes will probably be there.  

Cyrus, Alaric, Damon and Leah are now back.  Damon is upstairs helping Elena get ready. 

Cyrus can see something is troubling Leah. "What's on your mind?"

Leah sighes "Just, everything. I'm really scared Cyrus."

Cyrus pulls her into his arms and caresses her back. "I know but everything will work out."

Leah nods "I wished Elijah was here. He would know what to do."

Cyrus nods "I know."

Cyrus pulls away "Okay won't let you feel down. This is a party.  Let's just forget Klaus for a moment."

Leah sighes and smiles "Okay."

Leah then sees Damon and walks up to him "Hi" 

He looks at her "Hey"