Prologue

Sabrina Carpenter and Bradley Steven Perry had been friends for years. It was like yesterday they could remember meeting each other at the neighborhood park on Saturday and being best buds ever since. The years passed, but they were as close as ever. They had feelings for each other that neither of them wanted to admit. They grew into their teen years and things changed. Sabrina found her best friends in two people named Rowan Blanchard and Cincere Kennedy, and was always supported by her two sisters Sara and Shannon and her other childhood bestie, Cameron Boyce. Bradley found international fame when he started playing as Gabriel Duncan in the extremely popular show Good Luck Charlie. When that ended, he started a new show, Mighty Med, where he met his best friends Jake Short and Paris Berelc. He also had another right hand man, his loyal childhood friend Zen Kristallnac. Sabrina also gained major fame, starring in Girl Meets World and releasing a best-selling album under Hollywood Records, which she got signed to earlier. As you might know, fame comes with trouble. Can Sabrina, Bradley and their friends stay above all the drama? Or will they plunder into it like everybody else?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning of strong, explicit language and some sexual themes. No businesses, companies, brands, or other patented or reserved items in this story belongs to me. Any events or persons, alive or dead, that has had something similar happen or happen to them like in this story is purely coincidental. This story is realistic fiction, so I mean no hate or offense to any of the celebs I'm talking about. All rights reserved. Please enjoy!!! .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
             Hey guys!!!!!!!! I JUST started wattpad, and I would be so happy if you took the time to read my story. Yes, I am a faithful Brabina shipper!!! I promise to make this story as exciting as possible because, to tell you the truth, I wasn't entirely satisfied with the other brabina fanfics. Please don' t forget to spread the word about my story. Don't forget to leave a comment and V O T E!!! Love. Write u babes l8tr.