Chapter One

The night was sparkling. Fireflies littered the freshly cut green grass lawns. Every star in the sky was visible. It was silent, but not so that it was creepy. Sabrina walked down sidewalk immersed in the gorgeous sky, wishing it was like this all the time. She was trying to make out constellations when suddenly she crashed into someone. She landed headfirst on the concrete, her head spinning and her eyesight blurry. She felt around for something to grab so she could balance herself. When her vision finally cleared, she found her hand on a groin. She quickly took her hand away, gasping.
"I-I'm sorry," she stammered, not bothering to look at the person she just groped. She got up and ran away before she could hear a voice scold her. As she ran, she heard the person's voice call out behind her. She kept running, and she only stopped to take a rest when she knew no one was following her. Jezz, so much for a peaceful night, she thought to herself. She continued to walk until she stopped at a rather large house. It was a beautiful rustic cabana, lights hung the roof, with a long pool lingering in the distance. Sabrina recognized it as her house, and she punched a keycode in the gate and went inside.
Click! Sabrina closed the heavy door behind her. All the lights were off, telling her that she came home after hours. She went up the ridiculously long stairs leading to her room, and closed the door. She kicked off her shoes and jumped into bed. She was taking off her jewelry when she realized she was missing something. Damn! she said to herself. My lucky bracelet! Noooo! Sabrina could still remember when Sara and Shannon gave it to her on National Siblings Day. The look on their faces when they saw Sabrina's reaction was warm enough to melt an icecap. Sabrina knew she lost it during the scuffle, beacause she was touching it while admiring the stars. Aw man, she thought. Sabrina turned off the lights and drifted off to sleep.