Chapter Five

Sabrina's eyes fluttered open as she saw the sun rising. She stretched her limbs and then cracked her knuckles and her back. She shuffled to the bathroom to take a bath when she saw that it was only 6 in the morning. She spotted some jasmine bath oil and aloe Vera bubble bath liquid on the granite sinktop. She poured both into the warm running water and plundered herself into the bathtub, forgetting about her worries. Suddenly her phone rang. It was Sincere. She was facetiming her. Of course. She always hated regular calling. She picked up and saw Rowan and Sincere's faces on the screen. She made sure to not show any of her bared body parts on it.

Sabrina: You guys are freaks!!!

Rowan: Cuz' we called you up so damn early?

Sabrina: Not only that, but you two are always together! Are you long lost sisters or something?

Sincere: I invited Ron over to my house yesterday after we said goodbye to you.

Rowan: Stop calling me Ron.

Sincere: Hell naw.

Sabrina: ANYways, what's up?

Sincere: Uh, WE should be asking you that question.

Rowan: Yeah, how's your vacay with Mr. Handsome?

Sabrina told them everything, from their four and a half hours alone together, to Cameron, to Bradley's breaking point, and to how he makes her feel things no one else can make her feel.

Rowan: His middle name is AMEELIA? Ha! Haha haha.......

Sincere: Rowan! That's what you found the most shocking? Anyway, Sabrina, in the meantime don't bring it up, but do want and wait for an apology. Violence is no laughing matter.

Sabrina: Okay. Thanks, Seesee.

Sincere: Now, about those feelings...... You like Bradley!!!

Sabrina: For the last time, no I don't.

Sincere: Sabbs, are you mentally disabled?

Sabrina: Uh, no........

Sincere: Then stop acting like it!!! It's obvious you have a crush on him! Open your damn eyes!

Sabrina didn't like that her friend said precisely what she was trying to avoid. She blushed, and it drove her friends wild.

Rowan: See? SEE?!? I KNEW IT! I KNNNNNEEEEEEW IT!!!

Sabrina: You guys suck. See you when it's not six in the morning.

Rowan and Sincere: Wait, you- -!!!

It was too late. Sabrina hung up, breathing a sigh of relief. She submerged herself deeper into the relaxing warm water, helping her think things. " Maybe I do like him. But I mustn't show it. Forget about his big broad shoulders, and his firm, toned biceps....or his rock hard and, or, oh, who am I kidding? He's FRIGGIN hot." Sabrina jerked up when she heard distant knocking. Someone was knocking on the room door.

Sabrina: UM, GIVE ME A MINUTE!!!

She said, making sure the person knocking could hear her all the way from the bathroom. Sabrina finished cleaning herself and turned the faucet off, unplugging the drain. She wrapped a white robe on herself because she didn't have time to put on any clothes. She speed walked to the door and swung it open. At the door stood who else but Bradley. If looks could kill, Sabrina would be dead. Bradley was brutally handsome today, making her catch her breath. His hair was effortlessly and beautifully messy, like a messy bun would look good on girls. He had on a body hugging shirt that made his amazing body be visible, tight on his biceps, his pecs, and his abs. He had a towel slung across his shoulder and wore paisley swimming trunks. His sunglasses had mirror lenses, so Sabrina could look at her reflection but not at his eyes, which made him terrifyingly intimidating.