Chapter Twenty-Three

Sabrina rode like the wind on her bicycle to Bradley's house. At least she was getting exercise. She threw it in the bushes, not caring about anything but confronting him. She rang the doorbell and Sincere answered. Just perfect. Now she could confront them both at the same time. She didn't wait for Sincere to step aside and let herself in, rushing through the door.

Sincere: Uh, hi to you too.

Bradley looked up from his ps4.

Bradley: Oh! Hey, Sabrina! It's great to see you.

He held out his wrist and smiled.

Bradley: I still have the bands.

Sabrina: Hmm hmm, that's nice.....

Sincere sat down next to Bradley. They looked at her.

Sabrina: No thanks, I'll stand. I have to be somewhere anyway.

Sincere: Uh... Okay. What's up? Did you just stop by to say hi?

Sabrina: Most definitely, and also ask you guys an important question.

Bradley: Uh, sure. Shoot.

Sabrina took the magazine out of her pocket, turned to the page, and slammed it on the coffee table in front of Sincere and Bradley. They leaned forward to look at the page, and then gulped. Sabrina put her hands on the table, leaning on it.

Sabrina: So....... You two are dating? Why didn't you bother telling me?

Bradley got up and walked toward her. He stood centimeters away from her now, and he grabbed her arm.

Bradley: Sabrina, its not what it looks like. We were - -

Sabrina: It doesn't matter what you guys were doing!

She yanked her arm away from Bradley's grasp.

Sabrina: You guys still kissed. Explanation. Now.

Bradley and Sincere looked at each other. He whipped out his phone and tested her without Sabrina's knowledge. Sincere checked her phone, which was vibrating. The text from Bradley said: We can't tell her the truth. She can't know!!! Just make something up that's really smart. She lifted her head and stood up.

Sincere: He was...... Helping me.

Sabrina cocked her head and raised her brows.

Sabrina: Helping you. Oh really? How so?

Sincere: Well, you see...............................

Sincere took a deep breath when she realized she'd have to spill a very private secret of hers to protect her friend.

Sincere: You see, Zen and I... Kissed at the state park. I was hoping to really start a relationship with him, so..... I.......... Was asking Bradley if I was a good kisser..........?