Chapter Eight

The morning after, Sabrina felt terrible. The night was amazing, and she had the time of her life in a long time besides the trip with Bradley, but she did something a little illegal. She couldn't wait to see Cameron again, but she felt terrible. She reminisced the night before as she laid in bed, running her temple.

~ Flashback~
During the party, Cameron snuck them some alcohol. Sabrina got ready to scold him, but he said that they were just like the pina coladas at the Disney resort, and that they barely had any alcohol in them. At Disney resort, even Bradley's aunt said the drinks were okay, and that woman said no to everything. So she happily gulped her drink down, very quickly. She already had two more cups before she realized that the pina coladas tasted weird. Then she got a little dizzy. Without Cameron's knowledge, she went to a random adult at the party and asked them why her drink tasted so weird. The man told her that it tasted amazing. He said, "What are you talking about? This tastes awesome!!! It has exactly the right amount of lime vodka in it." Sabrina almost fainted at the words. She rushed to the bar tender.

Sabrina: QUICK!!! Sir, how much alcohol are in these coladas???

The man took a look at the cold drink in her hand.

Bartender: Oh, those bad boys? A little more than a cup of lime vodka.

Sabrina felt drop dead scared. An entire cup?!? She wanted to scream, to tear her hair hair out, to kill Cameron, to cry. Instead she started to shake and tremble uncontrollably, and it was noticeable. She searched madly for a jug of water. She found one, and she gulped the whole thing down in seconds even though she already felt super nauseous. She grabbed another jug and searched for Cameron. Her vision started to get spotty. Now she feared for more her health than the possibility of getting caught having a lot of alcohol in her system. She felt a hand grab her arm. She whipped around. It was Cameron.

Cameron: Sabrina! Whatever you do, don't drink the coladas. They have alcohol in them. A lot of alcohol.

Sabrina: Camerrohn... I, you, I alreaahdy drank lotz, lotz, I alreeeaaady drunkz lotttzz.....

Cameron: Oh My God. SABRINA! Can you hear me? How many cups did you have?

Sabrina: Tree... Thhrreee, I have three cups.... And some Bad Boys! When I come for yoooouuu! What cha gonna do when they come for yooooouuu??....... Bad, bad booyyzzz......

Sabrina felt her knees buckle as she collapsed on Cameron. He held her tight. He was scared. He was on the verge of crying when his aunt came over. Fear rippled through his worried face.

Cameron: Aunt Maggie!!! Uh, what... Are..... You.... Doing here?.....

Aunt Maggdeline: It's already really late, you two. I know the both of you have work tomorrow, so come on. We're leaving.

She didn't notice Sabrina's state yet until her and Cameron didn't move from their spot, Cameron being the only thing preventing her from crumbling to the floor.

Aunt Maggdeline: What the....? Oh my God, Cameron, what wrong with Sabrina? OMYGOD, OMYGOD, OHMYGOD!!!

Tears fell from Cameron's cheeks.

Cameron: Auntie, please, stop being so loud. Please. Just help me get her to the car. Please. Please.

Maggdeline covered her mouth, eyes wide as saucers,and nodded. She got helped Cameron get Sabrina to her convertible.

~End of Flashback~

That was all Sabrina could remember before blacking out. She didn't know how she got to her bed. Then her head exploded as her mom's shriek pierces through her ears, worsening her terrible migrane.