Dark Plague Quotes #7

Quote: "We need to know that we are going to die. So that we can live."

Definition: We must come to terms with our mortality in order to truly embrace and appreciate the gift of life. The looming inevitability of death gives our existence a sense of urgency, nudging us to fully experience and savor each moment. Without this awareness, we risk taking life for granted and missing out on its rich complexities and beauty. By embracing our own impermanence, we are able to truly live with purpose and intention, making the most of every breath we are given.

Memoir: In order to truly live, we must first confront our own mortality. We need to embrace the reality that one day, we will all perish from this earth. Only then can we truly appreciate the fleeting beauty of life and make the most of every moment we are given. For in the face of death, the colors seem more vibrant, the air smells sweeter, and our hearts beat with a greater purpose. So let us not fear the inevitability of our own demise, but rather use it as a reminder to truly live each day to its fullest potential.

Fable: He leaned in close, his breath warm against her ear as he whispered, "We all have an expiration date. It's what makes life precious." She pulled back and looked into his eyes, filled with a mix of fear and determination. "But we can't truly live until we accept our mortality," he continued, giving her hand a reassuring squeeze.