Dark Plague Quotes #18

Quote: "Don't take so long to find the answer that you forget where the questions are."

Definition: Don't waste so much time searching for the answer that you forget what questions you were trying to answer in the first place. Do not dwell on finding the solution for too long that you lose sight of the initial questions.

Memoir: The pressure to find the answer was mounting, but I couldn't shake the feeling of uncertainty and doubt. What if I never found the right question? What if I was chasing after something that didn't exist? But I couldn't give up now, not when everyone was counting on me. I just hoped I wouldn't lose myself in the process.

Fable: As the seconds ticked by, the weight of the question sat heavy on his chest. He stared intently at the page, willing the answer to appear before him. But he could feel time slipping away like sand through his fingers. The urgency in his mind grew with each passing moment, a reminder to not let the questions fade into the abyss of uncertainty. He needed to stay focused, to keep searching for the solution until it revealed itself to him like a hidden gem in a pile of rocks. For if he took too long and lost his grip on the questions, they would become just another forgotten piece of the puzzle in this vast universe.