Dark Plague Quotes #9

Quote: "A living cause without a dream can live without a reason."

Definition: A passionate purpose without a powerful dream is like a flame without oxygen - it may flicker, but it will never truly shine. Without a clear vision to drive it forward, even the strongest cause can falter and stumble. It is in the pursuit of our dreams that we find our truest motivation and reason for living. For what is life without a dream to chase after, and what is a cause without the fire of a dream burning within it?

Memoir: A living cause, full of energy and passion, without a dream is like a ship without a destination. It may be driven by the winds of circumstance, but it lacks purpose and direction. To have a dream is to have a guiding light, a beacon that illuminates the path towards a meaningful existence. Without it, one may simply exist rather than truly live. A dream gives reason to our actions and infuses our life with purpose and fulfillment. It is the driving force behind all great accomplishments and the foundation of a meaningful life.

Fable: As she gazed out the window, her eyes filled with tears. The words on the inspirational poster in front of her blurred together, reminding her of the dream she had given up on long ago. Without a cause to fight for, she felt lost and purposeless.