Dark Plague Quotes #20

Quote:
"Faith is a never-ending search for something you don't even know exists."

Definition: Faith is an endless journey, a relentless pursuit of something that may not even exist in our reality. It is a quest fueled by hope and driven by a deep longing for the unattainable. Like trying to catch a glimpse of a mirage in the desert, faith is elusive yet captivating, drawing us further into the unknown depths of our souls. It is a fragile thread that we cling onto, guiding us through the uncertainties and challenges of life. Faith is a mystery we cannot unravel, but it continues to inspire and guide us on our never-ending search for answers.

Memoir: My belief in something greater than myself feels like an endless journey, constantly searching for a truth that I'm not even sure exists. It's both comforting and frustrating, this unending quest for meaning. But I can't help but continue on, even when doubt creeps in and makes me question everything I thought I knew. Is it blind faith or a desperate hope that keeps me going? I can't say for certain.

Fable: As she sat in the church pew, her eyes scanned the stained glass windows depicting scenes from the Bible. The pastor's words about faith being a journey echoed in her mind as she grappled with her own doubts and questions. She clutched the worn pages of her Bible, searching for answers but unsure of what she was even looking for.