Dark Plague Quotes #13

Quote: "Virus kills people when they sleep."

Definition: The deadly virus lurks in the shadows, silently claiming its victims. The virus shows no mercy, taking lives without warning or discrimination. Its insidious presence haunts the dreams of those who remain, a constant reminder of the danger that lingers in the darkness.

Memoir:  The terrifying news spread quickly - a mysterious virus was killing people. Panic and fear engulfed the city as no one knew how to stop it. I couldn't sleep, not knowing if I would wake up alive or not. But at the same time, I couldn't help but feel guilty for my own survival. How could I rest peacefully knowing that others were dying in their beds? It was a constant inner battle between self-preservation and empathy as the virus continued to claim more lives each night.

Fable: The deadly virus claimed its victims silently, creeping in as they slept and taking their lives without warning. It was a sinister presence, lurking in the shadows and striking at the most vulnerable moment. The sound of labored breathing filled the air as the virus spread through the sleeping population, leaving a trail of death and destruction in its wake. No one was safe, no one could escape its grasp once it took hold. The fear and helplessness felt by those who were still awake was palpable, as they watched their loved ones succumb to the invisible killer. The night was no longer a peaceful respite, but a time of terror and uncertainty for all who dared to close their eyes and drift off into sleep.