[ 19 ]

Before writing THE CEO'S BABYBUN, I didn't even imagine that people will like such soft stories.Actually I just wanted to write something which can make my readers smile.Idk if I succeeded or not but now writing here has become my escape place.I wanna thank ya all for that

.
.
.

"Kookie, you're looking really pretty.Let's get going now." Jin chirped to which Jimin agreed immediately.

And the next moment Jungkook knew, he was being dragged away towards the exit of the house.Well, you see, Jin and Jimin know each other through Jungkook and not to mention, they clicked really well.Sometimes, it even feels like they share the same braincells.

Currently, they are planning to take Jungkook to a night club with them.The younger of course, threw a tantrum saying he would better sleep than going there but the two elders coaxed him saying something like "It's the first step towards Taehyung's heart".Jungkook contemplated about it for some time and then finally gave in.

The offer was tempting after all!

After twenty minutes of driving continuously, Jin stopped his car in the parking lot of the club.Soon the three males got out of the car and went inside, taking slow strides because of how packed the place was.

The youngest of the three scrunched his nose in distaste, looking at the drunk people dancing weirdly.It was his first time visiting a night club.So his eyes roamed everywhere, taking in the new surrounding.

Can't they dance without entering other's personal space?

Why were they rubbing their bodies with someone else's anyways?

It...it might be uncomfortable!

Jungkook wondered, being dragged further by his two hyungs.His eyes filled with sparkles when he saw Yoongi sitting on a high chair near the bar counter.He literally ran to the elder male, leaving a stunned Jin and not so surprised Jimin behind.Yoongi stood up, smiling his gummy smile when he spotted his cute dongsaeng(younger brother).Soon he wrapped his arms around the younger who already had has thrown himself on him.

"Woah bunny, how have you been?" Yoongi asked, patting the younger's back.

"I'm fine hyung.I missed you." Jungkook whined, pulling out from the hug.

"I missed you too.Sorry, I was so caught up with my schedule." Yoongi replied, patting Jungkook's head lovingly who just nodded his head like an obedient puppy.

"Mhhh...Can I also get some attention Mr. Min?" Came Jimin's voice from the back which made both Jungkook and Yoongi giggle.

"No, you can't." Jungkook joked, clutching onto Yoongi's arm to which Jimin just rolled his eyes, giggling.

He was used to this anyways.He introduced both Jin and Yoongi to each other who greeted each other, smiling politely.Soon the four males indulged themselves in some random talks.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Tae, are you free now?" Namjoon asked as he entered Taehyung's cabin.It was almost 7pm and he was done with his works already.So he decided to check up on the younger before going back.

"Not really.I have two more files to check." Taehyung replied, not even looking up from the file he was checking at the moment.

"Oh.I thought, we would visit the club at the center of the city tonight.It's been a while since we had a brothers' hang out.Hobi is coming too.But it's ok if you're busy." Namjoon smiled at the younger.

Sometimes he feels really bad that Taehyung always puts his work first.The male doesn't do any normal activity like the others of his age.But again, Taehyung has always been different from others.He loves working!