Chapter 8| The visit

The visit
~Tommy POV~
I walk in and and I see Purpled sat on a bed. The room was small it had a bed in a corner and a table and a chair and table pressed against a wall (just for an idea also imagine it's a bit bigger)

 The room was small it had a bed in a corner and a table and a chair and table pressed against a wall (just for an idea also imagine it's a bit bigger)

There were cctv cameras all around the room but the sapnap guy had told me that he was the only ones watching and I just had a feeling I can trust him. I don't think Purpled had noticed me yet so I said
"Are you just going to keep looking at the floor or give me a hug"
His face shot up as soon as he heard my voice. He ran to me and gave me a hug.
"What are you doing here babe. How did you even get here" He kept on asking questions but I wouldn't answer them the prison guard might be watching and even if I trusted him I don't know to how much he would hide.
"That doesn't matter. But what does matter is that I am here with you"
We spent 6 hours talking playing games and the sapnap guy let me stay a few hours longer then I was meant to. But now for the last part of the plan. Get back home. I ended up taking the bus near school and then waiting near the gates so when the big rush of people come I could come out and blend in. The plan worked and I got home without anyone seeing me or anyone being suspicious of me. I can't wait to see him tomorrow again.