Part 16

Rocky: NOOO!!!!!!!

Joshie was gone from the table. The only thing that was left from Joshie was his hat, Which was now on the floor right in front of Rocky. He couldn't help but start immediately crying, it was sight that was very upsetting, especially for Zuma aswell. In fact, he even started to tear up.

Mayor Humdinger: now, it's your turn little mutt

He pointed the laser at Rocky, ready to shoot the laser. Until Ryder crashed in the blimp with his ATV, making Mayor Humdinger stop the laser from shooting. Zuma was happy to see him as Ryder got him out of the cage.

Zuma: you'we hewe to save us!

Ryder: of course, anything to protect my Pups

Zuma: alwight Mayow Humdingew, you'we jig is up!

Mayor Humdinger: oh please! It's not like you brought the cops over here

Cops: This is the police! Land this blimp safely and come out of the blimp with your hands up!

Mayor Humdinger: oh! Come on!

Zuma: you hewd them

Mayor Humdinger: I got a better idea! I'm leaving!

The imbecile Mayor opened a door and jumped out of the blimp as he wasn't able to be free for long, cause the police along with Chase was waiting for him. This made Ryder go over to the steering wheel to help Land it to safety.

Ryder: you two stay here, I'll try landing this blimp

After Ryder left, Zuma overheard Rocky crying as he say him in tears, putting his paw on Joshie's hat as his tears fell on the hat. Zuma came over to him to help him and comfort the mixed breed.

Rocky: *sniffs* h..he's gone, m..my brother i...is gone, forever! *sobs*

Zuma: i..I'm weally sowwy Wocky *tears up* h..he was a good kid

Rocky: *sniffs and wipes away tears* h..he was also a great brother *tears flowing*

Zuma: yeah, and a gweat best fwiend

Rocky: *sniffs* Joshie! *sobs and hugged Zuma*

Rocky ended up hugging the chocolate Labrador as he was crying a river of tears. Even Zuma was in tears as they had to deal with the harsh truth, Joshie was gone forever. Except..............

Ryder: ok guys we're finally on the ground

Zuma: ok wydew

Ryder: are you doing ok Rocky?

Rocky raced over to Ryder and hugged him tightly, still in tears after what just happened.

Ryder: I'm really sorry about your brother Rocky

Rocky: I miss him already *sobs*

Ryder: there there bud. I know you do

Suddenly, the door opened to hear a familiar voice.

?: Rocky? Are you ok buddy?

Rocky: *gasps* j...jo...Joshie!?

Joshie: yeah! It's me!

Rocky: JOSHIE!!!!!!

Rocky ran over to Joshie as he tackled him to the floor, immediately started giving him licks on the face. He was so relieved to see his brother was ok, even Zuma ran over to give Joshie licks on his face. Joshie was laughing, struggling to get back up. So Ryder helped him.

Rocky: I thought you were gone forever

Joshie: well, turns out that isn't a disappearing laser, it's a transportation laser and it transported me on the bay

Rocky: oh what a relief! Because, I...I thought I lost you *lowers head and ears*

Joshie: Hey, we're brothers and we always stick together. No matter what, we'll always will be brothers and nothing will ever separate us

Zuma: Joshie is wight Wocky, you guys have a gweat and an sepawable bond. So nothing will evew take that away fwom you guys

Rocky: yeah, and that will never ever change. You guys are right

Joshie: I can't even imagine life without you buddy

Rocky: m..me too Joshie *tears up* me too

Joshie: *hugs Rocky* I love you brother

Rocky: *hugs back with tears in his eyes* I....I love you too brother

Zuma: awwww I also love you guys aswell

Rocky and Joshie: us too Zuma

Zuma: what do you say? Best bwos fowevew? *holds out one of his paws*

Rocky and Joshie: *places their paw and hand on top of Zuma's* Best friends forever!

The three of them giggled and were ready to get out of the blimp. Soon, Mayor Humdinger was placed in a police car, and Rocky and Joshie were ready to go home. Even though Joshie was chosen to be in the PAW Patrol. Ryder actually decided that both of them, Rocky and Joshie were going to be in the PAW Patrol, but he also allowed them to be still at their parents house for them to wait for their first mission. But before they could go back home, Ryder wanted to show the two boys what they were going to get for the PAW Patrol.

Rocky: what is it!?

Joshie: yeah!

Ryder: *giggled* it's a surprise. Come on

What could it be? What was the surprise for the two?

To Be Continued.