The Date Begins!!

Published on: November 12, 2022
Edited: July, 24, 2023

Chapter 10

"Y-YES, 오빠! I-I have a b-boyfriend..." (Y/N) slid her arms around Pierce's waist and leaned her head on him.

She flashed a smile trying to cover up the awkwardness in her smile.

"W-What!? But I thought..." Liam was shocked by all of this, he never knew (Y/N) would actually be able to find someone for her.

How did she? When? He had so many questions in his head but he also wanted to know why she never told them...

"Yeah..." (Y/N) scratched the back of her head.

"Ava and (Y/N) have..."

"Pumpkin...Darling...why didn't you tell us sooner?!" Andrew laughed.

"YOUHAVENOIDEAHOWWORRIEDIWASFOROURBABIES!THEYHADAHARDTIMEMAKINGFRIENDSATSCHOOLAND-"

(You have no idea how worried I was for my babies! They had a hard time making friends at school and-)

"U-Uncle, you're oversharing again..." Liam put his hand on his (Devon's) shoulder.

"D-Dad, Pop," Ava gritted her teeth, (Y/N) slightly dropping her head.

"Y-Yeah, they're our boyfriends," Ava blushed.

"Well, when were you going to introduce them to us?" Andrew questioned.

"Yeah," Liam mumbled and glared.

"The name's Andrew," Andrew let out his hand to Noi and Pierce.

"And I'm Devon, we're Ava's dads and (Y/N)'s uncles," Devon flashed his usual bright smile.

"Liam," Liam gritted his teeth but still let his hand out and shook their hands.

The handshake was really stiff when they shook his hands, so they felt a little tense around (Y/N)'s step-brother.

"You both?" Noi queried.

"And y-you're (Y/N)'s brother?" Noi turned to Liam.

"Uh, yes...?" Andrew cocked an eyebrow. Liam nodded.

"Noiiiiiiii..." (Y/N) gritted her teeth.

"Yeah, I have two dads, and they're (Y/N)'s uncles too, Noi," Ava awkwardly laughed.

"Really? Woahhh, is that why you're both strong?" Noi's eyes sparkled.

"Darling, he thinks we raised a strong baby!" Devon screeched.

"Well looks like my husband's taking a liking to you and for Liam uh..."

Liam had been glaring at Pierce the whole time which made Pierce a little nervous not gonna lie.

(Y/N) nudged his (Liam's) arm and whisper-yelled 'Liam!' but of course, he ignored it.

"Ava, your parents like me!" Noi beamed.

"But do they fear me...?" Noi mumbled.

"What?" Devon asked.

"AHAHAHA, he's so cute!" Ava forced a laugh to cover it up.

"(Y/N), why is he staring at me like that..." Pierce poked (Y/N) and whispered.

"Just ignore him for now," (Y/N) sweatdropped, patting Pierce's back.

"Hey, how about we all go out for pizza?" Andrew suggested Devon liked the idea as well.

"Uh, I, uh-" Ava caught (Y/N) widening her eyes and shrugging her shoulders.