Halloween Special

Published on: November 12, 2022

~Third Person POV~

It was a bright sunny day, birds chirping and the eggs in the pan sizzling. (Y/N) cooked up a simple breakfast for her and Ava, a sunny-side up with a cup of coffee/energy chocolate drink.

"Morning Ava!" (Y/N) waved, Ava, walked out of her room yawning.

"Morning..." Ava mumbled, still wanting to sleep more.

(Y/N) served up a plate with a sunny-side egg with a cup of an energy chocolate drink.

"Sooo, we're gonna take them trick-or-treating tonight, right?" Ava questioned, taking a bite of her meal.

"Mhm, that's right, they might form another rivalry though," (Y/N) chuckled taking a seat.

"I mean they're children man, they get competitive over the little things," Ava nodded.

"Reminds me of us sometimes, hehe," (Y/N) smirked.

"What's trick-or-treat?" Leif suddenly leaned in. (Y/N) suddenly screamed, then covered her mouth in shock.

They both made eye contact making (Y/N)'s heat up.

"G-GOODNESS LEIF!" (Y/N) fidgeted with her utensils.

"Oh, it's like knocking into random houses and asking for free candy," Ava explained the simplest way she could.

"Ooooh, what's candy?" Noi asked.

"Damn, y'all never even had candy? They're like treats with various kinds of flavors and sizes. Some are small, some are big, some are sweet, some are sour," (Y/N) explained.

"Why do you humans do such kinds of things?" Asch questioned.

"It's mostly for kids, you know for fun and stuff," (Y/N) replied.

"Why don't adults do it?" Pierce asked.

"Well...I guess 'cuz we're too old for it?"

"Man, I miss trick-or-treating though..." Ava sulked.

"You can still do that since you look like a kid Ava, well you know your height and stuff?"

Ava punched (Y/N) on the arm, and (Y/N) burst into laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M SORRY MAN I HAD TO," (Y/N) patting her head.

"Hmph, whatever (Y/N)!!" Ava turned away.

~At night~

"Alrighttt, let's get ready to pick them up?" (Y/N) turned to Ava.

"Hmm, maybe we could dress up a little bit, you know just some small details for our outfit?" Ava suggested.

"Hmm, alright that'll be fine, maybe we can use those demon horn headbands from the arcade?"

"Yeah sure I'll get them, I'll be right back."

Ava dashed into her room to get the headbands while they waited.

"Oh, by the way, you guys can wear your Daemos outfits if you want," (Y/N) suggested.

"Wait really?" Leif questioned.

"Yeah, it's Halloween, I'm pretty sure everyone's dressed up right now so feel free to wear whatever you want."

Leif beamed with joy and started to undress quickly when (Y/N) stopped him before he stripped off all of his clothes.

"N-NOT HERE LEIF!! Y-You guys should go change in your rooms," (Y/N) waved her hands continuously.