Part 1 A visit from a god.

(Edit: months later:  edited version cos the first one was horrific from a year ago )

(There are a few greek terms here and there but it wont intervene with the plot after the first 2 chapters so if your not crazy abt it pls bear with the story )

Time : Chunin exams are over, tsunade is the hokage

Tsunades pov

It was another boring afternoon with a lot of hokage duties to take care of

I was working on a letter to an ally village.

A chunnin knocked on my office door disturbing my flow of thought.

"What is it ?" I asked kind of annoyed 

The chunnin entered quickly and shut the door behind him.

"Hokage sama, theres a man who says he needs to meet you immediately."

"Whats the rush ? im working on an important letter right now, he'll have to wait. Where does he say hes from?" i replied kind of surprised at the sheer audacity of this person 

"He says he's from beyond the elemental nations and knows about our situation, which i dint understand, but he claims he can help."  

Situation i understood referred to our akatsuki problem, something most ninja arent even aware of in the village , so i got that the chunnin wasnt aware, but how does this mysterious man know about it ? or is there some other situation thats in the mix?

My curiosity got the better of me and I told the chunnin to let the man in.

The man entered within a minute.

He was dark skinned, well build, bald and had a soft face. No one would see him as a threat at first sight. He wore a dark purple robe tied at the waist and sandals. He looked respectable and gave a small bow after he entered with a knock.

"lady hokage, its an honour to meet you. Im deeply sorry to have demanded your presence so abruptly."

My initial impression of the man had been erased. The audacious and over confident man i thought he would be was now replaced by an individual who i believed did actually respect me. He wasn't even too sweet as if trying to suck up to me or deceive me . His intentions seemed to be true and noble. 

"that's alright. Come in, take a seat please." I returned his respect 

he obliged gladly

"Im here, as you are aware under serious business." 

"Yeah i was curious to know how-"

"How i know about the akatsuki and the  great threat that they are?" He cut me off 

That was more specific than i hoped he would be.

"How are you so well informed ?" I asked honestly 

"This might be a bit difficult to hear.....you may not believe me ...." he started hesitantly 

"We'll see that after youve told me what you know."

I know he warned me before hand but never did i expect an answer like the one he gave me. Out of all the possible answers that was definitely not even in the list to begin with .

This was how the conversation went 

"Im Orion, a senior protector from olympus..." he started

seeing the immediate confusion on my face he reassured me that he will explain 

"Have you ever heard about greek gods?" he asked 

I gave him a dumbfounded stare

he waited for me to answer