..*°..°..*Scenarios*..°..*°..

Scenario 1 -You can make one up

scenario 2 - Your in an unexpected 1 on 1 turf war when almost both teams disconnected from the battle except for you and an octoling girl with the Tentatwist hairstyle, She doesn't seem to be anywhere before getting splatted from out of nowhere, seemly from above.You respond after a few seconds before finally catching glimpse of her on the map what do you do?

scenario 3 - You were bored out of your life and decided to pick on some random on the street, you decide to look around for a vulnerable target before spotting an octoling girl with a Tentatwist hairstyle she seemed like a good target judging by the energy she was giving off as a shy and timid girl you decided to pick with her.After a few insults you finally get her to runaway whilst chasing her.You stop in an alley way before finally seeing her cowering behind a bench what do you do?

Scenario 4 - You just got finished from a boring turf war, your team lost but you didn't really care, You spot an octoling waving goodbye to a group of 3 people who were assuming they were her friends, you saw her walking in a random Alley way, usually you would mind your own business but you followed her out of bordem.You saw her sitting on a bench, eating candy like a normal person what do you do?