Held at gunpoint

Quick note: it's been a while since i posted a one shot, I've been mainly focused on writing my other book, but I really liked this idea of ochaco being forced to be the UA traitor and wanted to do a one shot before maybe doing a full story in the future. 

________________________________________________________________________________

This story Will be in Ochaco's POV.

"It's been 3 weeks since I was forced into an alliance with the League, I hate this I Know it's wrong I should just tell somebody." I thought to Myself. 

"Hey Uraraka, are you with us?" Aizawa started to shout out.

"Ahh s-sorry sir."

"Just focus" he continues the lesson.

The day passes and I start to leave but Deku stands in my way.

"do do you need something" I asks with a fearful expression.

"I just want to make sure you're ok you have been acting off the past few weeks.

"Thanks for your concern anyway I'm going now." "I can't do this ever since i joined them I can't face him anymore he hates me he just doesn't know it yet."

"Wait!" Deku shouts and grabs her arm. "Uraraka I'm worried about you!"

"I'm Fine! Now let me go Midoriya." "He looks really hurt after that I've stopped calling him Deku since the league kidnapped my parents and made me join and every time, I call him by his last name he just lets me go." "But not this time"

"Uraraka, I don't know what happened to you when you were kidnapped by the league, but you know you can tell me anything right?"

"Y-yeah I do" "I can't! I don't want to see the look on his face when he realizes I'm a good for nothing traitor."

"So, what's going on? Midoryia asks me.

I start to tear up then I push him out of my way while I make a run for it.

"I'm so sorry Deku, I know you think of me as your best friend, but I can't pretend to be your friend anymore."

"Man, what's her deal" Kaminari says.

"I don't know, Shes scaring me" Deku says back.

The next day it's time for my weekly meeting with the league.

"Ochaco!" it's so good to see you. how's Izuku doing...

"Shut it! I'm sorry to say but I don't have any more info this time."

"Thats no good that's makes 2 weeks in a row with nothing it's like you want them to die!" Shigaraki says.

"That damn look on his face still gives me nightmares" "I'm sorry please There just haven't been anything to say it's not like I'm a teacher they don't just tell me everything."

"Well let's make this easy, lure Izuku Midoriya out on a "date" and we will be there to ambush him! will kill that brat and releases your parents right away and you don't owe us anything else how's that sound."

"no no you CAN'T" That was a mistake I cover my mouth knowing I should not have said that.

"I'm sorry did you think you had a choice its either I kill you right now with your parents or you lure him into a trap your choice!"

"Maybe Deku won't die but then he will know I'm a traitor and if he does die, I won't be able to live with myself. but thinking my parents are suffering and will die I-I" "Just tell me the meeting spot."

"Glad we were able to come to this understanding!"

Later That night

"Uraraka, we need to talk!' Deku yells at me, waiting for me and the dorms.

"Look I know I've been acting weird and I'm sorry, but I can make it up to you how about we go out tomorrow just the two of us like a date" I say with the fakest smile I can put on.

Deku on the other hand stays still not moving.

"This isn't about how you've been acting I want to know why I saw you leave with Toga, Uraraka, are you, a member of the league? Deku accuses with disappointed while looking down.

"Shit Not Good! this is what I've been scared of all these weeks Deku no longer thinks of me as a close friend, he's looking at me for what I am now, a villain."

________________________________________________________________________________

To be continued...