love ya kid

"so that's basically how I got kicked out of my own house and how I'm homeless..." I nervously looked up to see if Chris was angry or not.

He was, his eyebrows were pushed inwards and his eyes were half shut. Even though his mouth was shut, I could see he was gritting his teeth, he also had a slight frown on his face with his nostrils flared.

After seeing that, I instantly stepped back, trying to avoid a commotion. By doing this, Chris flinched a little, his face softened, and he gave me a sympathetic look. "Sorry Chris, I really shouldn't have thrown all of that on you." I said looking down and tensing at any movement.

I felt his warm hand on my shoulder, this caused me to look up. I could see he was trying to say something, his mouth opened slightly, but I closed again.

Chris pov

I couldn't put my feeling into words. I can't imagine what shes went through, when she stepped back I could see she was trying to avoid a scuffle, only making me want to hug her even more.

We stood there for a while, just looking at eachother. The more I looked into her eyes, the more pain I saw in them.

I still can't believe she managed to hide this her whole life.

Ellie pov

We stood there for a few moments, the more I looked into his eyes, the more guilty I felt for telling him everything. I wanted to hug him, I knew I was alot for him to process.

I held my arms out, looking up for permission. He chuckled a little and put his arms around my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around his back, and dug my head into his shoulder.

He rested his on the top of my shoulder and sighed. "Listen kiddo, you don't have to feel guilty for telling me ok? I'm here for you." He said, his voice crooked and changed from a whisper to a normal speaking voice.

"Thanks d- Chris." I said, stuttering -from the tears- into his shoulder.

"Come on, let's do something fun like going for icecream?" He suggested, stepping back but keeping his hands on my shoulders.

His had a slight smile on his face, I could tell he really wanted to go.

"Ok, let me get my jacket." I said, also putting a faint smile on my face.

I turned to go to my trailer and Chris followed. When I got there I opened my door and took the jacket off of the hanger and placed it on my shoulders.

I walked to the open door to find Chris with a frown on his face, he was looking into my trailer. It look me a few seconds before I realised he was looking at my many bags that held my entire life.

"Come on, let's go." I said softly, giving him a smile. I went down the step and put my arms through my jacket sleeves. We made our way towards the gates of the set, Chris put his arm around me in a friendly hug as we walked.
_______________________________________

"Can we get a raspberry ripple and a brownie and vanilla please?" I said to the cashier. "Course! That will be £5 please." She said smiling while tapping the screen Infront of her.

I was getting out my money when a hand came from behind me. "Here." Said the man behind, startling me.

I turned to see Chris holding a fiver in his hand. Before I could protest the cashier took the money and in return gave us our ice-cream.

We were walking down the beach in silence, a comfortable silence. I looked towards the see and saw Chris out of the Corner of my eye, smiling?

"What are you smiling at?" I said giving him a confused look. "It's just that you knew which I've icecream I like." He said after a while, smiling to himself. "Course I did? I remember a few months ago we came here." I said confused, why wouldn't I remember, I thought.

"Your really special kid, you know?" He said looking at me as we walked. "Is that a compliment?" I said laughing. "Yes, yes it is." He said genuinely. "Thanks Chris." I also say genuinely.

"Love you kid." He whispered to himself, making me smile.

*IM BACK! Anyways thought we might need some fluff in this. I just wanna tell yous that she's half way through filming and I think in a few chapters they're going to go to America? Anyways love yas! Byeeee*