my family

I was smiling all the way back from the beach. I did get dirty looks from the cast since I was so excited, Even though it was a Sunday morning.

"What's got you excited?" Asked Robert in a not-so-happy voice. "Nothing..." I replied still focused on my phone.

"Ooo is it a boyyy," scarlet asked teasing me.

Immediately most of the cast turned and looked at us. "First of no, and second of its non of your business." I said turning from scarlet to the cast in a proud expression.

"If it's a boy I want to know where he lives, if he likes kids, if you'll be getting marri-" Robert began to say. "ERMMM, HOLD IT!" I said putting up a finger, "calm it, it's not a boy." I said looking at them. "And if it was I wouldn't be telling you guys!" I exclaimed shrugging my shoulders.

Shouts came from all sides of the room. "WHAT?!", "WHY NOT?!", "I PROMISE WE WOULDN'T HURT HIM!"

I just laughed and leaned back into my chair, I looked around the room at all the outraged people.

"Attention cast, please come to the meeting room as soon as possible." Called a ladies voice from the speakers. the cast groaned and reluctantly raised from their seats.

We all piled into the meeting room one by one until we were finally all there. "Alright guys, we've got exciting newsss!" Said Anthony r excitedly.

I let out a quiet laugh when no one reacted. I mean, what did they expect?

"We are going to film the rest of the movie in BOSTONNN!" Screamed Joe doing jazz hands.

The room erupted in chatter. "Hey kid, you'll finally meet my family!" Said Chris also seeming excited.

"Oh, yeah! That'll be fun!" I replied smiling towards him.

_______________________________________

I sighed as I flung myself onto the couch of my trailer. I turned on my laptop and decided to watch a movie, I turned on movies7.to and grabbed my phone to scroll through Pinterest to look for a good movie to watch.

I finally found one called princess diaries which is one of my all time favourite movies.

I opened the McDonald's app and decided to get a happy meal. I ordered the 6 nugget meal with the smurf toy.

"AHHHH WTF" I screamed as a figure barged into my perfectly silent trailer.  "What are you doing?" Chris e asked in a bored tone.

"Well I was going to watch a movie and eat some food before you interrupted." I retaliated, giving him a look. "Great can I join im bored?" He said already inviting himself onto the couch. "Sure, what do you want from maccies?" I asked turning to face him. He gave me a confused look, "McDonald's." I said finally realising as to why he was confused. "Ohhh, just a 20 piece nugget please." He answered. I added the order to my list and threw my phone to the other side of the couch.

"What are we watching?" He asked jumping into the seat next to me."princess diaries, a classic." I said, enthisising on the word 'classic'.

"It can be, haven't seen it." He said shrugging his shoulder in a very monotone voice.

I stared at him in shock. "You, haven't, seen, THE, princess diaries?" I asked giving him a joke-y dirty look.

He just laughed and rolled his eyes concentrating on the screen. "Well are you going to play it?" He asked after a few seconds. "No, I just wanted to stare at the screen for a bit." I said sarcastically. "I wanna wait till we get food that's all." I said with a small smile.

"Oh, they said they'd look to meet you." Chris says casually. "Who?" I answered confused. "My family." He replied smiling.

*Ring ring*  *ring ring*, i looked around confused on what the ringing sound was. I then saw my phone on the opposite side of the couch buzzing so I grabbed it. I answered the call and talked to the man, I then hung up with a big smile on my face.

Jumping of the couch I exclaim," the foods here!" And I jog out of the trailer and towards the gate.

Chris pov

My chest was hurting from laughing. I can't help myself but to really enjoy spending time with Ellie, it almost feels like she's my kid, well that's what the cast says.

*Hey guys it's me, sorry for not posting alot but some things have happened in my life. I will still try and post more often but idk. PLUSSS 14K READS?!?!!?? I am so shocked.

LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!!<3*