Loving w/o limits

Courtneys POV

I was having a nice ass sleep until my best friend Lancy wakes me up yellin.

Lancy- WAKE THE FUCK UP COURTNEYY!

Courtney- DAMN shut the fuck up their is no need to yell im right here

Lancy- it aint my fault i tried to wake you up but you wouldnt wake up so i yelled.... but anyways you have to get ready for school cuz we only have 20 minutes

Courtney- ight but help me find an outfit while i take a shower, ok?

Lancy- ok

Courtney walks to the bathroom and takes a shower.

Lancy's POV

Lets see what this nigga got in her closet, oooo i found a good ass outfit so i place that shit on the bed and wait till Courtney gets out the shower but i aint waitin so i went on my phone.

i look up and i see Courtney get out the bathroom .

Lancy- i found a outfit and ur ass better like it

Courtney- i like it and shut up

Lancy- hurry up we only got 10 minutes.

Courtney- shitt i need to hurry up.

Lancy- ok im gonna be downstairs cuz im hungry as fuck

Courtney- fat ass

Lancy- well thanks for saying my ass fat , its big right?

Courtney- lmao shut up go downstairs

Lancy- ok but hurry up.

i hurry up and get ready and i head downstairs. once i go down there i see Lancy shoving a whole damn donut in her mouth like damn i didnt know she was that hungry.

Courtney- damn Lancy

Lancy- sorry but this donut good as fuck , Lancy said while that damn donut is in her mouth.

Courtney- well we gotta go nigga lets go

Lancy- alright

We get in the car and Drive to school and when we made it to school I parked my Lamborghini in the parking lot . We walk in school and find our friends Thalia,Tobi, and Becky. some have boyfriends, Im dating this boy Kevin, Lancy is dating this boy Daniel, and Thalia is dating a boy Devin and Our friend Tobi is dating Lucas Coly.

Lancys POV

Me and Courtney finished talking to our friends and we had to go to our lockers, while were walking we see Our boyfriends.

Daniel's POV

Me and my Boys walked down the hallway and i see My Girlfriend so i tell Them go to them.

Kevin POV

Daniel tells me that we should Go talk to mine and his girl so we go and talk to them and Started walking to class.