Loving w/o limits

Lancys POV

We walk into class together and sat down.

Teacher- Good morning class.

Students- (mumbles) Good morning mrs.payne.

Teacher- so today were doing a project and you get a partner.

Everyone looks at their friends who wants to work together.

Teacher- BUT im picking partners

Students- Ugh!

Teacher - kevin with Courtney , Thalia with Devin , lancy with daniel, Becky with Tobi.

Mostly some were happy cuz they were grouped up with their Baes.

Courtney- so Kevin you can come to my house at 3 my address is ( Gives address) ight see you their and Lancy gives her address to daniel then the bell wrung .

Home

Lancy-ok so what should our project be about.

Daniel- i dont know but lets take a break. theirs a party tonight and you and your friends should go.

Lancy- ight but it better be litt

Daniel- lmao ight.

Lancy calls her friends.

Later that night

we walk in to the party and me and my girls song came on so we grabbed our mans and started twerking on them. Courtney was twerking on kevin and they was getting it, I was twerking on Daniel, Tobi was twerking on Lucas and Thalia was twerking On devin.

Our song ended and us girls walked to sit down and we turn around and they looking at our butts like really nigga.

Kevin,Devin,Daniel- DAMN i didnt know yall can twerk like dat.