Loving w/o limits

Jaiden's POV

Me and Becky are making out. Becky was so wanting me right now cuz she kept moaning (these feel weird). I started kissing her neck, getting her hickeys.

Making my way down to her stomach, I look up and bite my lip and kiss her. We took off our clothes. She started giving me head and boii I was enjoying it. She started riding me. She moaned like crazy so then I hit it from the back.

Courtney's POV

Me and Kevin were kissing and he started kissing all over my body. I took of his pants and gave him a bj. He started fingering me and then he put it it. I was moaning LOUD.

Courtney:ugh faster.

Kevin:what'd my name? *smirks*

Courtney:ke-vin

Kevin:nope.

He went deeper.

courtney: DADDY!

after we were done we went to sleep.

(I don't feel like making the rest)

Lancy's POV

Shari had to talk to us in the morning cuz we were to loud and she couldn't sleep. After that was done we went downstairs and went in the Cafeteria
And got breakfast.

Lancy:oh look its Kim and Bianca.

Becky and Courtney ran and beat their asses cuz they didn't forget when they tried to kiss their mans.

Courtney bopped Bianca in the face.

Daniel:DAMN!

Devin;dang Kev ya girl can fight.

Becky yanked Kim's hair and punched her in the jaws.

Kevin: OUCH. Damn Becky going hard.

Courtney and Becky was still beating them up. We pulled them off and Kim had a busted lip and a cut on her eyebrow, and Bianca had a bleeding nose and a black eye.

Shari,Mariah,Lexi: woah that looks nasty.

Later on

Becky's POV

So yes me and courtney beat dem cuz they needa stop and learn to hop off our mans.

Me,courtney,Thalia,sky,lancy didn't feel that good. We kept throwing up so Mariah,Shari and Lexi went to the drug store and got pregnancy tests.

We all walked out shocked and crying.

All of us: We are pregnant.

So to be continued. I will be updating soon don't worry. Bye digaz.