loving w/o limits

Jocelyn POV

Heyy guys imma bout to visit my best friends with my sister. Its gonna be gizzy asf. You might get confused with me and my sister Karla cuz were twins.

Karla:you ready joce.

Joce:yep let's go.

We made it to the house and knocked on the door.

Lancys POV

I got Interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

Lancy:we will finish this later.

I walk to the door and see who it is.

Lancy: OMG HEYYY JOCELYN AND KARLA.

These were my boo's, they mad chill and shittt. We invited our friends Aaliyah,jeniya,kiara and destiny over so we all can chill. I called all the girls down and they ran and hugged them.

This day was lit asf. But Daniel still needa explain cuz he know he gotta family.

I walked in the room seeing Daniel scrolling thru ig.

Daniel:can I explain now?

Lancy:yes

He explained that he went over Veronica house to tell her to leave me alone but it got heated...

Boii I ran to the closet and put my shoes on.

Daniel: LANCY?? where are you going.

Lancy: veronica's. Bitch thought I was done.

I grabbed my keys and ran to the car and drove off wit   Aaliyah,kiara,destiny, Karla,Ariel, Jocelyn,and jeniya

Daniels POV

I ran and got ready so I can stop lancy. I ran to tell everyone else what she is doing.

Daniel: GUYS.

everyone: WHAT?

Daniel: GO TO THE LIVING ROOM RIGHT NOW.

They all came to the living room and I told them what lancy was doing.

We all ran to the car and drove to Veronica's.

We see a big ass circle with people crowding something.... Lancy and Veronica. We hopped out the car and tried to look. Lancy was beating the shit outta veronica. Damnnn

Courtney and Becky: LANCY BEAT DAT ASS.

And she did. She was going at it. Devin and kevin pulled lancy off veronica and veronica looked crazyyy.

Lancy: fuck wit my boyfriend bitch. You'll be getting more.

She knocked out veronica and walked off to her car wit her squad.

We all went home so we can talk to lancy.

We saw lancy and her friends taking care of the babies and brought them to bed.

Kevin: Lancy why you do that.

Lancy:CUZ SHE DID SOME SHIT WITH DANIEL WHEN SHE KNOW HE FUCKIN TAKEN.

Becky:good job girl.

Shari,Mariah,Lexi, and all the girls high five lancy and laughed.

I just don't get them.

We talked it out and we all good now. So eventually we went to bed.