Loving w/o limits

Thalia's pov

We all woke up. We still mad about them girls kissing our mans like tf you know their taken and you kissed them. We aren't done.

Imma bout to find their igs and DM them to be ready. I found their ig and they posting shit saying they gonna fight us again.

Mariah's pov

Thalia brought all the girls to our room and showed us what them girls were saying that they gonna fight us. So we made a group DM and told them to meet up at martin high school.

We posted a pic on our page to come and watch but we didn't let the boys see it. We deleted it 29 minutes later and got ready.

We got ready and snuck out the house so the boys don't see. We made it there and a lot of people were here. We saw the girls and we squared up.

Lancy: bitch is you ready?

Veronica: I'm always ready.

Lancy: then you were ready when I beated your ass?

Everyone: OOOOOOO

shari: man I'm ready idc what's happening.

Courtney: same.

Becky: Facts.

Becky: Lexi do the boys know.

Lexi: HAILLL naw I ain't letting them find out.

Becky:good good.

Lancy & Me: let's go

We attacked the girls punching,kicking everything. Everyones cheering and recording while we fight. Some fanpage posted it and the boys saw it.....OHHHH NO. they even said where we at but we dont give a fuck.

Lexi's POV

Im punching and dragging this girl for kissing my boyfriend. Ooo I told her imma get her.

Daniel's POV

I'm scrolling thru ig and I see a video... IS THAT LANCY AND THE GIRLS? I looked around the house and they aren't here. I looked in the comments to see where they at, I FOUND IT. I run to the boys and showed them the video.

Devin & Kevin: is you serious rn.

We called up Lexi,Thalia,Shari and mariahs boyfriend to meet us up there.

Kevin's POV

We made it there. Everyone is yelling in one BIG circle. Df is this. We walked there and fans see us.

diga: OMG ITS THE BOMB DIGZ, SHAWN,AUSTIN,ERNESTO,NICK ( mariahs boyfriend) ANTHONY ( Shari fake boyfriend) AND CHRIS (Lexi's fake boyfriend)

The girls stop fighting and looked at us with a scared face.

Lancy: ohhhh shit.

Daniel: Yea oh shit. Lancy what tf are you doing.

Shari: heyyy Anthony.

Anthony: hey my ass.

Devin: sky didn't I tell you to stop.

Ernesto: Thalia beat her ass idgaf.

Thalia: kk

Thalia goes and beat her ass.

Becky: hey baby.

Jaiden: heyy baby? Shouldn't you be taking care of the baby.

Ariana: sorry Austin.

Austin: really Ariana.

Guadalupe: sup shawn.

Shawn: sup? I'm wondering why u doing this.

All of the boys: Get tf in the car.

Sky's POV

Before we got in the car we kicked the bitches and knock them out with a punch.

We smiled at our boyfriends and got in the car.

After the car ride

We walked in the house. The boys are mad asf.

Daniel: LANCY WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT.

Kevin: FR LIKE COURT YOU HAVE A FAMILY YOU SHOULDNT BE FIGHTING.

Ernesto: good job babe.

Thalia: thank you ( laughs and smile)

Shawn : I GOT NO TIME FOR THIS. GUAD FIND YOUR WAY HOME.

He walked out the house.

Anthony: Shari I told you to stop but you didnt.

Shari: I'm sorry

Anthony: whatever.

Walked out the house. After that nick, and Austin left and so did Ernesto cuz he was tired.

Becky's POV

The boys had to talk to us cuz we fought them but tf they were gonna fight us anyways. They posted the shit. But whatever I'm not gonna start anything.

Courtney's POV

Us girls went upstairs to clean the babys. We changed their dipars and took them a bath. Mariah,Shari, and Lexi called their boyfriends and they made up. Idk about ariana and guad.

We went to take our showers and got dressed for bed. We went to our rooms and I saw Kevin on his phone, i dont know if I should talk to him cuz I think he is mad. Sooo I took off my towel and got dressed. I felt eyes on me, I turned around and it was Kevin.

Kevin: come here babe.

I got dressed quick and walked to him.

Courtney: yes?

Kevin: I'm sorry for yelling.

Courtney: its ok.

You kissed him and turned on the TV to watch bad girls club.

Shari POV

I talked to Anthony and we are good now. Me, mariah and Lexi watched bad girls club the rest of the night and later went on our phones.

I got bored so wanted to do a fight scene. I will update maybe tomorrow. Bye digaz