Loving w/o limits

Skip to 11 months

Becky's POV

I woke up early so I decided to make everyone breakfast. While I was cooking I felt something wet dripping on my leg. I looked down and my water broke.

Becky: HELP

everyone ran downstairs.

jaiden: WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?

Becky: MY WATER BROKE.

jaiden: HURRY UP BRING HER TO THE CAR.

we all rushed to the car and started driving.

Lancys POV

I felt something dripping on my leg.... My water broke.

Lancy: Daniel.

Daniel:yes baby?

Lancy: my water broke.

Everyone looked at lancy

Daniel: HURRY UP SHE BOUT TO HAVE A BABY.

we made it to the hospital.

Next thing you know Courtney's,sky, and Thalia water broke too.

Kevin,Devin and Ernesto rushed everyone to hurry up cuz their about to have a baby.

They nurses brought us to the rooms with our boyfriends.

5 hours

Ernesto's POV

My girlfriend Thalia sleeping peacefully, we made a beautiful girl named Jackie. I can't wait till Thalia wakes up so we can take the baby home.

Kevin's POV

Today was one of the best day ever. We have the cutest boy named Dean ( named after Kevin's best friend)
I'm so proud of having a family with the love of my life.

Jaiden's POV

Becky is soo beautiful sleeping. We named our baby boy Marcus. I love her and our child soo much.

Daniels POV

Seeing my baby lancy and our children Kayla and leian, I can't be any happier. Im so excited to have a family.

Devin's POV

Awe look at sky my boo sleeping. We have 3 girls ,We named the girls Bianca Shari gordan, Veronica Mariah gordan and Katelyn Alexis gordan.

Next day

Shari's POV

Ayee imma aunt now. We all went home and got some rest, the girls stayed with us and the babies since we are helping them out. This week is gonna be hard.

Alexis POV

Wow, I'm a aunt now. I'm happy I can be apart of this family of ours and help out the girls with the baby's. Me,Mariah and Shari got lots of work to do.

Mariah's POV

So I'm a aunt now, I'm soo happy but me,Shari and Alexis have so much work to do now on but we don't care cuz we love them so much.

Hey digaz, I'm going to update soon.

Bye my Smoochie baes