Loving W/o limits

Becky's POV

I was in my room brushing Marcus (her baby boy) hair. Jaiden was downstairs playing video games with the boys paying no attention to me and Marcus. He has been ignoring me for the past weeks texting someone and I'm getting type mad.

He left his phone upstairs. I saw a text message pop on his phone.

Who tf is this?

It said "Anna" on the phone.

Text message
Anna: Hey baby, last night was fun. Come over ;)

Becky: Bitch who the fuck are u, dusty ass hoe texting my man.

Anna: oh your the famous Becky. U should be asking "your man" jaiden, he has been fucking with me for the last 3 weeks boo.

I was shocked knowing if this Hoe lying or not cuz Im ready to fight.

Becky: ight B. Meet me at the park at 3, since u wanna be a Slut and fuck my man.

Anna: ooooook :)

B fuck outta here wit that smiley face.
I finished brushing Marcus (her baby) hair. I gave him to Mariah and I started to take a shower.

I putted on some sweats, Jordan's and a tank top. I grabbed my keys and headed downstairs. I threw jaidens phone at him and ran to my car.

3 o'clock

I parked my car and walked to the park. I see a girl walking to me. Anna.

Anna:Sup bitch, still mad

Becky:Duh dumbass.

Anna got on my last nerves yeo. I was about to knock her out but she had a call. Helllll no, it was jaiden.

Phone call.

Jaiden: is Becky with you?

Anna:Yes she is, and she maddddd *Laughs*

Jaiden:Give her the phone please.

Anna:K baby.

She gave me the phone and jaiden kept saying sorry and where are you. ( LMAOOOO PUTTIN JUSTIN BIEBER SONGS)

I hung up on him since he said he coming to get me. I threw Anna her phone and she just smirked at me. OOOOO JUST ONE PUNCH.

I saw jaidens car pulling up with everyone else in it. Why he gotta bring everyone yo.

Anna tried to hit me when I wasn't looking. Here we goooooo.

I squared up and started hitting her. She tried to hit me but I just kept punching. I saw blood but I didn't care. Jaiden and Kev pulled me off the girl and jaiden let go of me to help Anna.

The girls went to me to ask if I'm ok.

Jaiden: BECKY WHAT TF IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU COULD OF KILLED HER.

Becky: JAIDEN SHUT THE FUCK UP, I DID THIS SHIT FOR A REASON. U CHEATED ON ME WITH THIS DIRTY,CRUSTY,MONKEY LOOKIN BITCH. TF SHE TRIED TO HIT ME FIRST.

Jaiden: oh Becky shut up, u talk to much, all u ever do is talk and I got annoyed so I went to Anna. And she good in bed unlike you.

I punched jaiden 3 times and ran off.

I stood in the middle of the street wondering, why me. Then boom.... A car hit me and I blacked out.

Hey guys I'm back and I'm better *bryson tiller lmaooo* ok so I might update soon and yeaaaaa.

Love y'all