Loving w/o limits

Skys Pov

So we are all at Kevins house chillen and listening to music. Im scrolling on insta and it logged me out... BITCH TF LOG ME BACK IN. So while i was aggravated i went on twitter. I found these girls Guadalpue and Ariana, So i tweeted them and we started tweeting eachother. Then next thing you know we texting and i found out they live near us so i invited them to go to the club with us.

I called my boyfriend Ernesto.

Call convo

Nesto:Sup shawty

Sky:Hey babe, So were Going to the club so i was wondering if you wanna come to?

Nesto:Ight What time?

Sky:9:00 pm

Nesto:Ok see you later, Ight?

Sky:Ight bye boii

Nesto: Bye boo

Becky's Pov

So we are getting ready to go to the Club and it finna be lit. We drived to Ariana and Guadalupe's house to pick them up. We made it to the club.

Lancys Pov

Daniel: Lancy i brought my brother but i dont wanna watch him soo.

Lancy: I think becky has a crush on him so you can let him stay with her.

Daniel: ight, BECKY *he yells*

Becky:Yes?

Daniel: I heard you like my brother Jaiden *smirks*

Becky:Yea why? *blushes*

Daniel: He here 

Becky:you serious * making herself look good*

Lancy: YOO, im dying lmao becky calm down he right there staring at your butt.

Daniel:He comming, dont worrying he wont bite.

Jaiden: Hey lil mama.

Becky: Hey 

lancy: we will leave yall two alone.

Courtney's Pov

Kevin Mega horny cuz i can see him looking at my ass licking his lips, so i walk over to him.

Kevin: Hey babe.

Courtney: Hey horny boy *laughing mad hard*

Kevin: You caught me, ok

Courtey:You aint slick but come on lets dance.

Kevin: ight

paroramic came on.

Courtney: ayee

I started yiking on kevin and he liking it.

Lancy's Pov

Me and Daniel was dancing and panoramic came on and i started twerking on Daniel. 

Daniel: Damn ma you got a fatty.

 Lancy: Haha you already knowwww.

Skys pov

im sitting on my bae ernestos lap. 

Ernesto: Lets dance.

Sky: Ight lets go.

We were dancing to a slow song, while we was dancing i feel nesto grabbing my ass.

Sky: babe *laughing*.

Nesto: sky

Sky:Yes?

Nesto kissed me out of no where, but i like it.

Jaidens Pov

Yoo becky is sooo fine like she got a fatty and everything, she a package. Right now she twerking on me.

Jaiden: hey lets sit down.

Becky: ok

We sat down and i kissed her. Now were like making out and she a good kisser, imma make her my bae today.

thalia's Pov

We're are all drinking and were REALLY drunk but good thing shari and their didnt drink.Ariana and guadalupe are talking to these boys shawn and austin and i think they like each other. Later on i see ariana and austin kissing and guadalupe and shawn kissing now i think they like each other.

Shari's Pov

Lucky i didnt drink or we would had a ride home. i cant bring them home like this so we went to a hotel instead. I decided to play truth or dare with them because they werent tired.

(im to lazy to write about the truth or dare game)

 We all went to our hotel rooms but the couples share theirs and im staying with Mariah and Alexis.

We are trying to sleep but all we heard was moaning, Ugh why now, Watch when they wake up imma yell at their asses.

( Next chapter is rated R so if you dont like it you should skip it)