Loving w/o limit's

Kevin's POV

We are about to go shopping for out kids since school is about 2 weeks from now. Lord our baby's already going to preschool. I remember when they was in the hospital. LMAOOO lemme not.

So we all got dressed and headed out to target. We got Veronica, Katelyn,Bianca, Marcus, Kayla,Leian, and dean all in a carriage, finding school supplies. ( I forgot all their names, so I had to go back)

After spending all that shmoney, we went to the mall and went out to footlocker, our baby's always gotta look fly. Dev, jaiden, and Dani went with their kids to their shoes while the girls went to buy their own.

After going to store to store. We put our bags in the car and drove off home.

Becky's POV

We put their belongings in their backpack and clothes and shoes in the closet. We got our babies ready for bed and tucked them to sleep.

I hope their first day of school will be great.

Next day.

We woke the babies up @ 8 and got them ready. omg they look so cute (just imagine) we gave them their backpacks, gave them breakfast and their lunch boxes and headed to the car.

We made it to the preschool and walked inside.

Teacher: welcome, I'm Mrs.walker, kids u can put your stuff down and play with the toys.

They run to the toy station.

Devin: so y'all ain't gonna say goodbye *fake pouts*.

They run back and hug their parents.

Daniel: see you guys later ok? Don't get in trouble Missy's

Leian & Kayla: we won't daddy! *laughs*

They give each other one more hug. And leave.

Back Home

Courtney's POV

I made lunch for everyone and we sat near the TV and watched Finding Dory.

We all cuddled up, and ate.

3 hours later *spongeBob💀*

We go back to the school and pick up the kids.

Lancy: how was it?

Kids: GOOOD!.

Skylar: made any friends?

Kids: yep, yes, mhm

Becky: that's great, let's go.

We all head home, and fed the kids, got them in their PJs and watched movies like Always.

Its been months since I updated, but I'm backkkkk! Bye babes🍇