Loving w/o limits

Daniels pov

So I woke up the boys so we can make today special for the girls since they just had the baby.

We took our baby a shower, changed their diaper, dress them, and fed them so they don't have to stress and our sisters can rest since they were helping the girls.

1 hour later

We woke up the girls and went out for breakfast to IHOP.

We gave them our orders and we brought baby food and milk for our kids since they don't have teeth yet.

After eating.

Kevin's POV

The baby's are workkk bro. Now I gotta change the diapers. Man it smells like dookie, and I don't like it but I love them so I gotta deal wit it.

Devin: yo Kev pass me the baby powder.

Kevin:here

Devin: thanks.

Jaiden: Daniel can I have the baby wipes.

Daniel: here bro

Jaiden: thank you.

Devin: sky lucky I love her or Lexi would be doing this.

Daniel: same. These diaper stank.

We all laugh.

Courtney's POV

So the boys are cleaning the baby's and bringing them to bed for a nap, since their really tired. When the boys were done they rested since their exhausted from all that work.

Becky POV

I kissed jaiden since he deserved a prize for helping out with everything. The baby's started crying so me and the girls took care of it since the boys went to sleep.

Guadalupes POV

So hey guys I have been ghosty for a while but I have a child with Shawn and I'm so happy. We are gonna visit the boys and my best friends since we missed them.

Ariana's POV

Heyyy guys so me and Austin are doing good and we are gonna have a child. Me and guad are gonna visit the boys and our best friends since we have been soo busy and we miss them.

Hey guys I will be updating soon and I hope TBD gets to read my story.

Bye digaz