A New Home

A family was driving in their car to their new home. In the car were two parents and three children. When they finally got to their new home they all thought it was beautiful.  They all got out of the car and looked at the new house that they would be living in. The twins were holding each other's hands. After their parents finished complimenting the house they all went inside. "It looks like a castle." Their little sister said with happiness all over her voice. The twins looked at each other and glanced around. The house was indeed huge and it would seem a little scary to other children but not to them. You see the reason the family moved is because they thought a change of environment would do the twins some good, so they might moved to a nice urban area hoping the twins would improve on their social skills. The girl twin was straightening her dress. A white version of her little sisters dress. After she was done fixing her dress her and her brother decided to do some exploring. After hours of exploring it was time for dinner. After dinner it was bedtime. Henry liked that he and Brazil shared a room. He got his bed and Brazil got her bed. As they both fell asleep thinking about the how they will like it in this new house Henry sat up and looked at Brazil. He loved her and wanted to protect her from any harm in this messed up world. After making sure that she was asleep he laid back down and went to sleep.

(This is young Brazil

(This is young Brazil. To clarify the twin age she is younger by three minutes.  This is my first attempt at writing anything stranger things related I hope you enjoy it and let me know your thoughts and any suggestions.)