THE PLAN PART 2

Peter was lying on his bed in his room. His sister was in a spare bed that the other staff members brought in. She was passed out sleeping peacefully. All he could do was stare at her and smile. It's been so long since they slept in the same together. He couldn't remember the last time when he felt happy.

As he was laying in his bed staring at the ceiling he wondered what the following day would bring. He truly didn't want this moment to end. He hardly ever got to spend a moment with her anymore. Brenner was always taking her away from him. He didn't think it was fair that Brenner was always taking his sister away from him and if he could do something about it he would. But with this damn thing in his neck he couldn't do anything about it. He was savoring this moment while he still has it. He Knew that the whole staff hated him but he didn't care. The only ones that mattered to him were his sister and eleven. He decided that the first part of his plan would be to convince eleven a little bit. He eyes were starting to close on him and he decided to let sleep take over him. The last thought on his mind was Bethany and eleven and him all together fixing the world together.

The next morning Peter woke up and found that Bethany wasn't in the room. He got scared when he saw a letter. He picked it up and read it.

"Dear Peter I am sorry I had to leave before you woke up. Dr.Brenner came knocking and I was already awake. I hope you come out soon.

Your sister Bethany".

After he finished reading the letter, he crumpled it. He was fuming with anger. He officially lost the last bit of respect for Brenner. He took his sister while he was asleep that was it for him. For the first time since he killed their mother he was ready to do it again. He knew he was going to have to put his plan into action soon if he didn't want his sister or eleven taken from him. After he Finished getting ready he left to the rainbow room.

Peter was confident that his plan would work because if it didn't, then he ,well he didn't want to think about it. He then entered the rainbow room to start the day.